Disappointed

This really disappoints me. I just got my new USCCA hat today. I would have thought considering the USCCA is based out of Wisconsin and backs up our second amendment that their products would be made in the United States of America but disappointment happens.

Nice hat. But then I looked inside that hat.

10 Likes

At least it’s not made in china! Bangladesh is a Trade Partner and so far an ally. :wink:

1. Strong Economic Partnership, Stronger Ties

The meeting participants noted that the United States and Bangladesh share the common vision of a free, open, inclusive, peaceful and secure Indo-Pacific region with shared prosperity for all, and expressed hope that the two countries would continue to work together to realize this vision. The co-chairs recognized the need for bilateral cooperation to help overcome the global economic disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and expressed their willingness to work together to advance the U.S.-Bangladesh Economic Partnership to facilitate sustainable supply chains and generate more employment contributing to stronger ties between the two friendly countries.

11 Likes

Wow. Ok. Somebody has to much time on his hands.

6 Likes

Not much clothing, hats are made in here in the states, sadly. See some maga hats made here so I guess there must be more.

6 Likes

Lol.
Wow, took the word out of my mouth. Seems everything I buy is made in the Communist country of China! I can accept India as a manufacturing area.

5 Likes

Just wondering, USCCA hats with the button on top? Ouch, if you wear ear muffs for protection when shooting. :grinning:

I would gladly pay more for American made products.

7 Likes

If you have been following international news having India as a counterbalance to ChiCom aggressions in S and SE Asia is a good thing. china has already pi$$ed off India and the surrounding areas by doing illegal border crossings and killing India’s Boarder Guards. India matches china’s population and Army. We need them, buy the hats. :+1:

10 Likes

My Kryptec camo MAGA hat is made in Bangladesh. :wink: Yup it has the button on top.

1 Like

A pair of pliers and or razor blade will take care of that button. :grinning:

3 Likes

@Justin47 - you have received the best of the best of World Clothing business… Bangladesh, Indonesia and Pakistan make the best quality clothes ever.

2 Likes

I’ll buy clothing from them. Anyone that knows history remembers why the Great Wall was built. In part because India can hand the Chinese their bowl of noodles sideways if they want to!
If & when SHTF it goes to say that India is our best Allie directly where we would best have an approach, but beyond that India / Bangladesh have been dependable partners in multiple arenas of manufacturing.
I remember in the 80’s the Indian government convinced the Russians to sell them 26 of their best fighter jets. What did India do?.., called the U.S. to pick up (2) of them so we could reverse engineer them :rofl:… true story lol.
I’ll buy from them all day long and want to see the market go as being discussed right now real time. Manufacturers are leaving China after the Covid 19 deal and India is being contacted to renegotiate tax trade arrangements.
Harley Davidson is exciting because the tax markup is too high as well as the local brand competition. Harleys just never caught in there with a 27% or higher tax issue against a higher tax proposal and low market return in country.
None the less though, India has been a very stable partner for a very very long time. Our alliance must remain in tact and especially for one another’s national security interest.

6 Likes

In all honesty, it would be nice to have a “made in America” line to choose from, even if it was more expensive. I don’t mind purchasing outsourced goods now and then. I remember how surprised I was in the 90’s when picking up a HD leather jacket for my goddaughter. I was with her father, and we had to search all over the store to find a children’s jacket not made outside of the US.

3 Likes

I understand that being from Bangladesh is better than China or Taiwan but that’s hardly my point. I’m not trying to rag on USCCA. My point is a company in the USA, selling a USA product which is defense insurance, protecting our second amendment rights in fact standing up for our constitutional rights, should have the standard of selling an American flag hat from America. If it was just a US CCA hat that’d be one thing whatever I wouldn’t be so upset about it. it’s not, it’s sporting an American flag on it and that’s what ticks me off.

We’re all allowed our opinions and this is mine. To me I wasted money, I will not wear a hat that sports the American flag and not be made in America. I’m not going to do it. it is simply unAmerican to me.

This country has spent too much time in its history supporting its allies. That’s all we do. Most the time our allies don’t give back to us the amount that we’ve given to them. That’s financially as well as militarily. Are people have died protecting the rights of other countries and it’s own. At least we could do is honor that by making an American flag hat in America.

6 Likes

We love made in America products and currently have some in the drinkware and accessories areas of the store. Watch for more to come!

3 Likes

Perhaps @Dawn should run another POLL asking if we are willing to pay twice more for “made in USA” garments…

2 Likes

I don’t even trust the “made in the USA” label. I used to work at a manufacturer that made pro sports uniforms, as well as related merchandise. I have seen workers pulling made in china tags off & sewing on made in USA tags.

5 Likes

:scream:

1 Like

I was embarrassed to see it. I was so proud to work there making uniforms for the original Dream Team, as well as NBA, NFL, MLB, and Div 1 schools.

1 Like

I’m factually aware of unnamed ethnicity (uhmm uhmm communist) workers shipping seat cushions with unsafe evels of formaldehyde and pumping live hogs full of sewage to get their live weight up before shipping.

Would it have to be American workers sewing a flag on?

1 Like

I do willingly pay more for quality, real, Made in the USA products. But in this instance, it would not matter, as I do not wear ball caps.

1 Like