Merchandise

I will continue my online training after I complete my one on one training with a former Marine Sergeant. He teaches at CQT in Michigan and was a pistol instructor when not deployed to Iraq and BIDENstan.

A question for all USCCA big shots…Why do you sell merch made in China?

3 Likes

I’m seeing my former Marine Sgt in a few weeks. I’ll try to reach around his shoulders to give him a hug, and he’ll pat me on my head and say "hi, dad.":laughing:
Sad how china took over the world regarding merchandise, and how much of US industry sold out any morality in the interest of increased profits.

4 Likes

Go to Amazon and search for a product that’s made in the USA. Your options decrease immensely. :thinking:

5 Likes

Give my brother from another mother a big hug and thank you from another veteran! Much older brother…just turned 72.

3 Likes

Note to USCCA, I would pay a bit more for made in USA products… I admit, they can be hard to find.

2 Likes

USCCA says that they are trying to get made in USA merch, but they are sometimes dealing with 3rd parties that don’t care where they get their merchandise.

I told a knife merchant at a gun show a couple of years ago I would not buy anything from him as all his products were from China. The next show he had a table with a big sign “Made in the USA”. That table was swarmed with customers. One voice can and does make a difference, one just needs to use it to find out. As people here know, I am not shy about giving my opinion.

4 Likes

Well bless you and your big mouth! I have the same problem, brother.:crazy_face:

1 Like