Remind Me - Which Gun Control Law Fixes This

banned

You are off the topic ! :person_raising_hand:

4 Likes

One of the most beautiful man-made places on earth, all in the name of SALT. :astonished:

polish salt mines - Search (bing.com)

3 Likes

So, I’m assuming that the pregnant girl is part of a new Tik Tok challenge?

2 Likes

10 miles away from my previous home… :metal:
I love that place.

3 Likes

I will repeat myself…
banned

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Salt? Did someone say Pass The Salt…

3 Likes

Wasted away again in margaritaville….

4 Likes

I agree 100%!

3 Likes

Some of the kids are not taught respect like we was when we was younger. If we did something wrong we had our butts lick and told not to do it again. Now a lot of kids tell their parents what to do and do what they want.

1 Like

Can’t even trust your grandpa. Should have called DHS unless you’re into that sort of thing​:joy::crazy_face::man_with_probing_cane:t3:

1 Like

There was a TP shortage in 2020. People had to resort to drastic measures.

1 Like

That’s always been the problem with the anti gun people. One more problem they never address is the Laws on the books aren’t enforced. Criminals keep getting let out of jail or not charged at all. It seems bizarre that the same people that cover for criminals want to throw the book at law abiding honest gun owners.

3 Likes

This is a core issue for America

3 Likes

I think there’s an opportunity for a pretty deep conversation about reducing horrific crimes in America, if people are willing to talk. Right now, they aren’t. It’s just politicians, entertainers, and fundraisers trying to get their quippy zingers out there. But if your entire argument fits on a bumper sticker, you probably don’t really understand the issue. There’s an old quote that says “For every complex problem, there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.”

I kind of understand where the gun banners come from. It’s easy to blame the object. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be the parent of a child killed in a school shooting or a gang-related drive-by, but in the fruitless search to make sense of the loss, I can understand why it’s simpler to say “ban guns” rather than trying to understand the totality of circumstances that led to a child being killed.

But it’s that complete dismissal of the totality of circumstances that keep me from taking the anti-gun folks seriously. Perhaps if someone murders a child, they should be hung in the public square and their body eaten by crows to warn off others who might commit similar crimes. But we (Americans) don’t do that, we have charities raise their bail and we give them light sentences, then pat ourselves on the back for being so enlightened. After all, we blamed the gun, right? It’s not the gangs, or the drugs, or the poverty-stricken neighborhoods where we don’t send police, or unchecked violence in the streets, or the revolving door at the penitentiary, or untreated mental illness… it’s the gun. That’s much simpler to think about.

2 Likes

Great explanation.

I agree