Real Estate Agent carry?

I am a real estate agent in the Atlanta area. I purchased a Sig 365 and I need a way to carry it. I will be doing open houses with just a dress shirt and dress pants. What’s best way to carry the gun? I have a holster now that goes inside the waistband but you can see the butt of the gun. I have a few gun stores around but none carry a wide selection of holsters. I hate to wear the dress shirt untucked, even though it is a style. I did buy a stylish vest that may be long enough to cover it.

3 Likes

Greetings. This is a recent post about belly bands. It may be an option for you.

2 Likes

ComfortTec Belly band holster’s you can get it delivered if you order today you can deliver get it by Sunday or Monday if you choose via Amazon.com. That would be the fastest way most efficient I’m sure they sell them in stores like the Glock store in California also but I would recommend ComfortTec If you want to take a look at it you can go on YouTube and there’s several videos on the product there

1 Like

@TexasEskimo Hey Brian how’s it going today? Happy Weekend to you

A ankle holster like the Bug-Bite might be what you want.

2 Likes

You may have to try a few things to find what will work for you. My partner is a property manager, and her carry is also the 365. Of course this is not Georgia; she just did a slight wardrobe change. I did laugh the other night… she has 1 gun, and 8 carry options. I have 6 carry guns with a single carry option (all leather OWB hosters). LOL

You should also take a look at a SmartCarry. https://smartcarry.com/ I have used them for concealing up to a 5" 1911; a small gun like the 365 would be easy. The grip of the gun sits behind the belt.

1 Like

The Alien Gear IWB holster is tuckable, and I have worn it with a shirt tucked in and while the grip may at times show, it is not significant and is not often.
Check the type of IWB holster you are using.
You can also consider an ankle holster, or a smaller easier to conceal firearm, but you should be able to use the IWB with your shirt tucked in.
A vest might be a good option, and they can be both dress and casual.

Never knowing who you might be showing property to, it is good to carry.

1 Like

A tuckable iwb should work, OR just throw on a sport coat-looks professional and hides very well. Yes, I “know” it gets hot in Ga., spent 6 years there and my job required a coat and tie when out of the office😏

2 Likes

Getting a CCW license is a prudent idea as a Realtor. In Commiefornia aka New Venezuela getting a CCW is super difficult if not impossible, especially in San Fran-sicko.

1 Like

Might want to think about a Derringer
Small and compact.
But the biggest plus would be some kind of hand to hand self defense class so you can get enough time and space to get to your carry