'Re-Education Camp in Canada? Does anybody else feel an Ill wind ?

“There is nothing you can take from me that I’m unwilling to lose,” he wrote. ”So watch out. Seriously. You’ve been warned.” Dr. Peterson
According to Peterson, “the war has barely started” after he lost his bid to have the courts bar the College of Psychologists of Ontario from forcing him to undergo state-sponsored remedial social media training to correct his views on various topics.
“A higher court in Canada has ruled that the Ontario College of Psychologists indeed has t he right to sentence me to re-education camp. There are no other legal avenues open to me now,” Peterson wrote on X. “It’s capitulate to the petty bureaucrats and the addle-pated woke mob or lose my professional licence.”

"Zo! yoo posted mean tweets herr doktor! Ve hav vayes of coreckting yor toughts! " – Adrenochrome drinkin’ Pierre Trudeau

Is this the shape of things to come here? Re-EDUCATION CAMPS (or 15 minute cities?)
Telling us we are a ‘DANGER’ to Democracy (They’ve JUST said that this Week!)
‘These People’ are out of control
This isn’t NAZI Germany
Stalin’s Russia
Where in He** has ANYTHING been done for 'WE THE PEOPLE" or for the GREATER GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY since this administration stole the power?
Re-EDUCATION CAMPS ! SERIOUSLY? REALLY? in 2024!

“Absolute Power Corrupt Absolutely!”—Lord Acton,

6 Likes

He could always move South. :grinning:

6 Likes

The SMART move would be to get outta Dodge…but he’s Canadian amirite? Nuff said. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Makes one wonder when the child sniffer will follow this ?!

4 Likes

If Trump doesn’t WIN this election!!! This Will Be In Our Future!!! After They Take Our Guns!!!

4 Likes

My concern is there will not be an election this year. There will be an emergency order for war or something. This martial law and no election. Just a thought in the back of my mind.

6 Likes

The new COVID, GX_2PV

3 Likes

Barry, Mike and Klaus are on it Brother! Furiously taking Notes.
Re-Education camps-- :white_check_mark:
Trial in the Public opinion-- :white_check_mark:
Invasion— :white_check_mark:
2nd Amendment distruction— :white_check_mark:
Uniforms— :white_check_mark:
'Lectric carz---- :white_check_mark:

oh Lordy

4 Likes

Brother, TRUST THE PLAN
AMERICA will not be scorched Earth
These EVIL Domino’s will fall

Where we Go 1 We Go All.
(and my belief, there will be NO Election this year, It won’t be necessary

1 Like

What guns? I only own hole punchers; just like my knifes, I carry one every day. Never know when you might need to put a hole in something. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The new Milwaukee cordless hole puncher

4 Likes

Don’t forget the UK took their guns, now their taking their “large knives”!!! I’m more worried that the desperate biden administration is going to assassinate President Trump before Nov. 5 !!!

2 Likes

With SB2 in Kalifornia requiring psych eval for CCW permit applicants,
I can see this in the near future as an option for the state.