QUOTES: (let's try this again...)

Interesting!

2 Likes

Miss. Wanda3 I want you to know . You bring much needed CLASS. To. The. USCCA and the community!! You are a special LADY . And bring joy to the community . Thank you for for being kind to me even when I was hurting so badly. You brought me smile’s to our spirits . I Just wanted to let you know just how special you truly are blessed . Thank you Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::us::bangbang::100::100::100::100::100:

4 Likes

@BobbyJean Thank you for the kind words!

2 Likes

You truly keep the peace joy. And Respect in the community! You are very kind and decent.!! Thank you for so much for what I have seen.!! You do here.at the community. Bless you. The. Lady .of . Reason. You have brighten a place trying to go dark . !!! Keep up the great . Shine with in the community , sunshine :sun_with_face: Bobby Jean :owl::feather::feather::chile::us::100::100::100: because of members . Like you Johnnyq60 .William an OUTHERS :bangbang: disbelief . Can not take over and . Darken. The community . So keep shining bright , sisters and brothers . Of .THE LIGHT :latin_cross::100::100::bangbang:Amen

1 Like

Wanda3 you deserve more kindness sheared with you because I have seen you . Miss treated and you handeled. All commers. With respect and kindness as you set them very straight. Some that . Should have known how to speak to a true LADY. And with class . Ya just asked them to get off . KAZ they were in the kind place . Ya have class . We truly appreciate you your a keeper miss Wanda3 MAM. Bless you a you are. Blessed . And you shine . And I never want to get on your Seereise side . To be very sure . We truly appreciate you . You’re a keeper . Our sun shine Wanda3. ps don’t make her mad . Lol :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::100::owl::feather::feather::chile::us::heart::heart::heart:thank you for.all the smiles . Bobby Jean Debbie ann bless you k :cherry_blossom::us:

1 Like

5 Likes

Don’t ever think it can’t happen to you.

4 Likes

I had an instructor tell the class something that has stuck with me for a long time

No matter how good you are there is someone out there that is better than you

5 Likes

@RAYMOND45 Reminds me of Desiderata. written 1692…

7 Likes

That needs to be printed out and sold in stores. I say sold in stores because the person buying will actually read it. If given for free, it will only be tossed in the gutters.

3 Likes

"You are a child of the universe no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here.

And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."

3 Likes

Very good, thank you

2 Likes

Had a Psychology exam once, this question was written on the chalkboard:

Why?

The grades were-
A - “Why Not”
B- “Because”
C- Everyone that wrote a thesis

3 Likes

Here’s a personal favorite that helped me earn a few employee recognition awards.

If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as a Michaelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause to say, 'Here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well. - Martin Luther King Jr.

10 Likes

5 Likes

Wanda 3 you are as. Fresh air and . The sunshine of . The USCCA . Yeper!! You are a. Keeper !!! Thank you . For bringing joy to so many . Bobby Jean a Debbie ann :owl::feather::feather:.:chile::us::100::100::100::two_hearts::cherry_blossom::two_hearts::100:LADY. Sun shine :100::blossom: Thank you . ps . You are :sun_with_face::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:Amen :cherry_blossom::bangbang:

1 Like

Following your heart can get you into trouble. Following your head can get you into trouble too, but it can also figure a way out; no heart can do that.

5 Likes

“When AI knows how to destroy a hotel room, I’ll pay attention
to it." – Joe Walsh

4 Likes

My wife: you smell like the grill.

Me: that’s post-apocalyptic-survival potential you’re smelling.

5 Likes

David 38 all hart no TROUBLE . Because the hart is Love if in the right place :question::owl::feather::feather::us::chile::heart:Bobby Jean