QUOTES: (let's try this again...)

When I lived in VT all the popular signs and bumper stickers were “Don’t Jersey Vermont”

Unfortunately it seems that in both VT and AZ the warped NJ and CA ideas and values continue their slow but steady encroachment:(

3 Likes

Add the Californication of Utah to that list.

6 Likes

Oregon had anti-CA signs in the late '70s and you can see what happened there too, esp. Portland

3 Likes

I was in the store a people from California. Was telling me about guns and gun laws and I was just looking at them as they were KARZY and I thought to my self as I often do and could never imagine people like that have a EDC OR A BB GUN!! They were woke. And I do not even know what that word means but it seems to fit the people coming to Texas. Because they destroyed their state and they want to destroy Texas and they are afraid of what they just left in the golden stage 4 CANCER GOOP JUNKIES LOST KOMMIES WITH THEIR BULL CRAP IN OUR LAP F.O . Cal. Woke BASTERDs piss on you :chile::owl::feather::feather::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::wilted_flower::poop::poop::poop::id::hot_face::question::us::us::us:

1 Like

When I run into them around here, and they ask why do you guys need so many guns? and “Why do you guy feel the need to carry a gun”? I think to myself, I wonder what they’d do if they knew, they were within 3 feet of a loaded firearm and probably more than one?

7 Likes

Brother I ask some really stupid questions But their is stupid questions and then they are stupid questions and no one wants to carry a gun all day every day but I for one :point_up:t4: LOVE ME AND I MAY BE THE ONLY ONE TO LOVE ME IF IT GETS , AS A REAL GUNNER SAYS :bangbang: STAY FROSTY . And LOVE THY SELF KAZ JUST MABE NO ONE ELSE WILL . :question::hot_face::100::us:

O ya in Plain sight very nice it took me a minute KAZ my special condition condition is my condition was that Three Times :question: NOW THATS STUPID IF IT WAS U KNOW RIGHT :100::hot_face:

Ignorance is bliss.

Proof that legal gun owners aren’t the problem.

8 Likes

“. LEAD , FOLLOW . OR ; GET THE F*CK OUT OF THE WAY. “

IMG_7080

“. U.S.M.C. “

5 Likes

abrahamlincoln1

6 Likes

8 Likes

Matthew, 12:25 : “And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.”

7 Likes

12 Likes

6 Likes

if you want to test a man’s character,
give him power.

True!

5 Likes

3 Likes

8 Likes

“. There can only be one Captain to each Voyage in live ; If you’ve had
More than one Captain of your Heart , you have Surely Run a Ground ,
Or Amok. “