Quit losing your guns in boating accidents

If I wrote a book on how to have your supplies under radar and in non-existence than it would not be a secret. Just remember to think outside the box. It is not a thing of get ready to lose your guns but have your gear staged for your best safety. If you hide it in your house and a tornado hit, everything goes with the house. Do not put all your eggs in one basket.

1 Like

I thought this was interesting. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Too bad. I’ve always wanted a Barrett but for no good reason. It’s hardly a deer rifle after all. My local gun store sells the .50 cal bullets for them at $5 each!

I would end up having to turn it in. I had a similar experience as FunCycle. I found a .380 in my hedge. I didn’t touch it but called the cops in on it. Turns out it had been used in a series of robberies and muggings. Shots had been fired, but only to intimidate the victims; no person was shot using this gun. Ultimately, the gun was tied to the perp and he went to see the inside of the state prison for a while.

4 Likes

Another reason not to put all your eggs in one basket

2 Likes

Has anyone asked Hunter Biden?
That boy has a history of misplacing his gun and laptops.
Just sayin’

4 Likes

He says that it is fake news, He does not know anything about a laptop that was confiscated from him and having it erased by the Clintons!

1 Like

If you didn’t and it showed up in your possession and later found out that it was involved in a murder, you’d be in deep doo-doo.

1 Like

I don’t think so unless you could beat a lie test.

1 Like

Nobody loses a 50 caliber weapon much less two of them without learning how to scuba dive. I charge a small fee to recover them if they call?

1 Like

I read in an article about this that both of the rifle had their SN’s removed !!

3 Likes

@STEPHEN289 and @Robert893 Welcome to the community, we are glad to have you. :us:

Flying Dutchman guns?

1 Like

Florida boy better be careful. He may some day turn into Florida Man, and then his fate is sealed.

2 Likes

The mystery deepens and all alibies are holding water.

1 Like

Hunter’s? :smirk:

hunter lost his in a dumpster diving accident.

1 Like

Not a lake, its a pond.

1 Like

If it was a true M-16, I would probably take the fire control group and return the rest to the water.

Many localities have implemented laws requiring that if a firearm is lost or stolen, you have a certain amount of time to report it. If you say it happened 3 weeks ago they will still have you on another charge. Also as I always bring up, If you say it was lost in an accident you had better be damn sure that any device you have that tattles on your daily locations (Phone, modern car etc
) shows you visited the body of water in question.

1 Like

I only said it was interesting. :shushing_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :roll_eyes:

2 Likes