Question of the day

Just not with the ATF, I like my dog. :rofl:

2 Likes

OMG, I am dying of laughter. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
[edit] A couple of minutes later, I am still laughing at your post. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

A couple of minutes later, I am still laughing at your post. :sunglasses:

“that’s what SHE said!”
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow. So this guy broke the law by posting online. I guess I better watch who I agree with or cheer online. Maybe I should use Telegram :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Do we remember the Kathy Griffin stunt. If that wasn’t a threat I don’t know what is!
I didn’t see a SWAT team filling her with bullets!
To qualify you need to be an old white guy!

It may not be legal, but it will surely get you killed!

Sounds like they got all Machiavellian on him!

5 Likes

It didn’t violate social media community quidelines, which basically means the moderator on that site has TDS

3 Likes

Here’s the Local News Report

2 Likes

And it wasn’t 3 blocks away from you, for once :rofl:

2 Likes

Nope but alas, it’s even better than that. Joe is staying on the same block my condo is on. We walked to the store a few minutes ago, a half a block from our door a couple of “gentlemen” stepped out and asked/told us to cross the street. Yes, lunchbox is right next door tonight.

2 Likes

Those ‘gentlemen’ need to mind their business, remember that YOU pay their salaries, and that that is a public sidewalk. Joe is just a tourist

3 Likes

I dunno, they were pretty convincing AND I didn’t want to miss out on my Ice cream.

5 Likes

Do they go to your MMA gym?
I think they will back down. :rofl:

1 Like

SSsshhhh don’t tell them…

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the scuzzball comedian, I couldn’t remember it’s name

2 Likes

So, if someone is on their third story balcony at an apartment complex and he is holding a knife threatening to kill you, can you shoot him in self-defense?

3 Likes

Only with a shotgun, in the leg. At least that’s what the President told us to do.:roll_eyes::grinning:

4 Likes

VOID
VOID
VOID
VOID. never mind! Trying to be funny!

3 Likes

I’m trying to think of how to reply to this. If you were standing in front of me, then yes I would take you seriously. But since you are many miles away, then I know you are kidding. And yes kathy griffith and robert denutso should be charged and in prison for threatening Trump, but not shot dead.

1 Like

Third story balcony is a little far away, but if they are close enough to throw that knife then I would take them seriously. I can throw a boning knife quite accurately.

1 Like

Retreat and report. Call 911 and report threat.

2 Likes