Biden’s Court Packing Commission

This could go under other categories. This will destroy America if they get away with it. MSN

I purposefully chose a liberal media source.

4 Likes

The actions of tyrants.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure there is a separation of powers issue with the Executive CONSPIRING to seize control of the Judicial Branch of government. Wouldn’t that, too, be an insurrection?

6 Likes

Yes, I see your point but these hoodlems get away with murder and treason on a regular bases. By “hoodlems” I include ALL of the career politicians.

4 Likes

Actions of certain people lately are disturbing and I feel strongly about what I’m going to say.

I feel they should be tried for TREASON.

4 Likes

We all knew he was going to pack the court the first time the court stood in his way. He’s been a lousy person for years, and now he’s showing himself a tyrant.

7 Likes

This will probably guarantee a major turnover in the House and Senate.

1 Like

Well, they’re moving forward with it. I think it’s in retaliation for blocking Zonama’s nomination in 2015. Should not have happened. I think they should allow eliminating a conservative appointee, the longest conservative justice should be fired.

This is to install obama and 3 other radicals to the highest court in the land.

1 Like

Obama I don’t think can be appointed to the court. And it is because he lost his LICENSE TO PRACTICE LAW. And I think that one would have to have a VALID LAW LICENSE TO BE APPOINTED.

1 Like

Although I stand with you against manipulating the balance of power under our Constitution, I don’t think Insurrection is the proper word for it.

2 Likes

If I remember my civics class you don’t need to be a lawyer to be on the SCOTUS

2 Likes

I think the Constitution prevents a former standing president from holding another office in US government. Correct me if I’m wrong.

And I don’t think it is the proper word for what happened at the Capitol on January 6th. So there.

2 Likes

“There’s a precedent of a president becoming a Supreme Court justice after his term in the White House. William Howard Taft, who served as president from 1909 to 1913, joined the Supreme Court eight years later, nominated by Warren Harding, and served from 1921 to 1930.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/02/13/could-president-obama-one-day-join-the-supreme-court/

A former two term president can not run for vice president, but I can’t find anything saying they can’t hold any office that does not require eligibility to become president.

1 Like

I probably got that mixed up then. Interesting a president can become a SCJ though.

1 Like

We also thought an Election needed to be fair and open! When you’re communist and king you can do ANYTHING you want. Remember the old saying, “who died and made you king?” Patriotism and law and order died! Now we have a monarchy!

3 Likes

Come on @Scott52 , don’t exaggerate. Until your crown passes due to heredity upon either your death or abdication, you’re just a despot; not a real monarch. :rofl:

3 Likes