Quattro 15

This looks really interesting.

6 Likes

:scream:WHY WOUD YOU NEED 53 BULLETS??? :scream:

4 Likes

For a new TV Show: John “Scoutbob” Wick :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

Maybe I’m overly afraid of new stuff, but, with the Magpul D60 out there…I don’t personally see any reason to be an early adopter of anything else, given the general track record of increased capacity feeding devices.

Edit: I also really, really don’t see much interested in taking an AR type and making it proprietary, in any capacity

However, IF the adapter for regular stanag mags is 100% reliable, that may be a saving grace to let it not die immediately

7 Likes

Yaaa I don’t see the point. With one mag change I can have 60. :thinking:

10 Likes

I agree. I personally wont be adopting the system, but I think it’s cool. I could see this mag format being less in the way than the p-mag.

They said there’s an adapter for 30 round mags, but I wonder if the rifle will be 100% reliable with that adapter or the mags for that matter… I think it’s a cool idea though.

6 Likes

:man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie: :man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie: :man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie: :man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie: :man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie::man_zombie: :woman_zombie:

Might need two or three 53 round mags for that group ^*

7 Likes

I think that people like to watch John Wick reload. This would work better in one of those crummy movies were they never run out of ammo :joy:.

9 Likes

You need at least 3 spare mags…then…
Mozambique Drill :joy:

4 Likes

I always loved those 15 shot revolvers in the old westerns. :rofl:

6 Likes

Cause sometimes 52 isn’t enough?

6 Likes

That’s why I carry 6X30 for the trusty rifle. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Just a wild guess: he doesn’t live in California.

7 Likes

Lol good one @Scoutbob :joy::joy:

3 Likes