Professor fired for fake research

Just consider how much damage this guy caused to the justice system, to policing, to relations between ordinary people.

7 Likes

:neutral_face:my shocked face

7 Likes

The demand far exceeds supply :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I’m certain, if looked into, there would be many many many cases just like this. “Research” that is performed and documented to prove what the organizations that fund them want proven. After all, who’s going to pay someone millions of dollars to prove them wrong?

11 Likes

Problem is, this is not any research, this is racial “science”, rivaling that of Nazi Germany. These “scolars” need to be held accountable for it, in a way that warns others not to engage in hatemongering.

9 Likes

3 Likes

There you go again, trying to impose facts on a Trump jab job. Dosen’t matter if it’s true or not, what matters is the listeners that can’t/won’t study a little teeny bit of history believe the Good Rev. Al.

2 Likes

That’s called being spoon fed

3 Likes

This is one of many examples why “the science” must always be scrutinized and questioned to establish true validity. True in the social sciences (full of crap research) and biochemistry (covid-19 examples abound).

4 Likes

I’d be interested to know how much progressive ‘research’ is actually real. I would bet credits to navy beans it’s very low and little peer review.

2 Likes

I think we could call it “Institutional Editorialization”.

3 Likes

One day you are a respected professor, with nice salary. Then you peer review some research and find it bogus. Next thing you know, you fellow faculty hold a meeting to fire you, your students protest in front of your door, publishers cancel your book, people stop answering your calls.
Yes, life in Soviet Russia was like that.

4 Likes