Problem with the USCCA App

Welcome to the family brother @Conrad14 and you are blessed to be here.

Welcome aboard @Conrad14 .

I believe they have abandoned that App and are using a new and separate version.

Check your App store or call the help line!

1 Like

Yeah I think calling the help line is a good idea.

2 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up again and giving us a call, @Conrad14!

We are aware of the issue causing members to not be able to update the USCCA iPhone and Android app and are working diligently to resolve this issue. We are overjoyed that this app has become a trusted and reliable resource to our members and users of the app and as such appreciate your patience as we navigate this hiccup. Stay tuned for further updates as we improve the performance and usability in resolving this issue.

1 Like

I have Sharee USCCA apps on my iPhone. Two of them seem to work one keeps asking me to download the app. Here is what I see on my AppStore list.

1 Like

The USCCA does have 3 apps. The Concealed Carry app is where blogs, CCM, and account information can be found. The Protector Academy app is where you will find your online training videos. The Reciprocity Map app is where you can access the map and state guns laws.

The app with the flag and the Hexogon are not USCCA Apps.

2 Likes

Got it! The Gold & Black appears to be mislabeled. If you select “reciprocity” it prompts you to down load the App just below it. What it really is, is a link to the magazine.

2 Likes