Prez. Trump to run in 2024

It just astonishes me that republicans haven’t pushed the issue and has the largest amount of money in the Clinton Foundation

1 Like

Because no one, D-I-R want it fixed, they all just want to keep their gravy job and amass power. Maybe a few firebrands like aoc when they first get elected but all turn into the swamp or are neutralized.

4 Likes

I’ve said many times, we need more AOC like players, on both sides. Young, loud mouths, fearless. Instead we get pond scum wannabe’s looking for power and fortune.

1 Like

Getting rid of the McCains, McConnells, and Romneys is a good thing.

6 Likes

I’ll gladly volunteer my services…but

It’s still an active crime scene…

3 Likes

I don’t know how many of you have read it " THE LAPTOP" book about Hunter Bidens laptop they say Trump is corrupt you might have problems going to sleep knowing he’s the president after reading book be ready Clintons and Obamas have nothing on the Bidens

2 Likes

I feel that whenever he fights against his own party, he harms himself. He should keep his thoughts to himself about the others in the party, but he won’t find that to be easy. He speaks his mind, and that can hurt him. He must be smarter than that.

3 Likes

At this point I’ll take my chances with Peee Wee, it can’t get any worse, except for a Camala !
If the information was extrapolated from Hunter’s laptop, I’m not interested, if it’s someone’s opinion I’m not interested.
When President Trump makes a promise he keeps it, no matter how sleazy, I trust a man that keeps to his word.
I’ve owned a retail business, I can tell you it’s easier dealing with a sleazy person that it is dealing with a liar! I found sleazy takes place away from work but a liar works to deceive 24/7 and will ultimately empty the till!

Look at what we are dealing with now! They don’t even know the meaning of the words and lies they are using, that creates dangerous situations, like the possibility of nuclear war.
Personally I will have an extremely hard choice, between Trump and DeSantis.
I’ll be working on my Yay/Nay list, right now it’s Trump to clean house. I’m sure he’s learned to watch his back and choose a better cabinet!
An enormous amount of people were stabbing him in the back while attempting to serve the office! He’s the only President that accomplished things with both hands tied behind his back, a pandemic and multiple impeachments. I can hardly get stuff done around the house and both my hands are free!

9 Likes

There are a lot of promising candidates.
All they do is make promises then break them.

Trump made promises and kept them.

11 Likes

well Mc Connell just got reelected so he we go again

3 Likes

It should have been nothing but paper ballots and the boxes always under armed guard and the stupid machines should be crushed into scrap metal,and no mail in ballots,and go to the old way and have volunteers to pick upi voters with no transportation and the only place to vote is the designated one for the area

4 Likes

That is true and a fact,that is why I stopped donating because once they get elected almost all forget the promises they made to the people and forgotten,they focus on just getting rich from bribes!

3 Likes

you are preaching to the choir the 4 years he was in office VA ran a lot smoother now its back to waiting a hour or 2 before appointment they don’t want him back in the white house cause he cant be bought

7 Likes

Politics such a controversial topic but I’m going to express my opinion.

• President Trump had great policies and I felt he was a strong leader. He acted quickly and decisively during the pandemic. He made good hard decisions. I liked having a secure border. The 911 commission stressed the fact of a secure border.
  • Trump is a poor speaker and was not Presidential.
    I get it, he’s a businessman but your talking about the leader of the free world. You need more savvy.
    *He threw his wife under the bus on Dr. Oz , Rep. candidate in PA. Sorry on that one, be a man and say you made the choice for Oz and he lost.
  • So here’s my pick for President and VP. Desantis for president. He’s a proven strong leader. I’ll take Nikki Haley for VP. She’s a proven diplomat and knows politics.
    This is my opinion and mine only. America currently the land of the free and a country with a Constitution.
    More importantly when it’s time to vote, vote on who you believe in. That’s why we live in the USA, be safe and may God bless.:us:
8 Likes

Add Chad Prather and Colion Noir in the mix👍

3 Likes

I have to say I like Arizona’s immigrant solution put shipping crates to block border that’s some redneck engineering there and didn’t cost tax payers a cent but for diesel and industrial tow motor

5 Likes

I don’t see Trump being able to do this for any length of time. The Republican Party currently has a slam dunk winner with DeSantis in 2024, especially with the losers the Democrats currently have to choose from. But Trump is going to do his best to throw Desantis under the bus regardless of how much damage that does to the party or this country.

4 Likes

After this last election you can bet that people will no longer vote in their own best interests – they will do as they are told by the tech god. Sad that we have so few people capable of independent thought.

5 Likes

I don’t think any candidate is a “slam dunk.” Especially in the current hyper-political climate.
In previous elections, I would add that any early front-runners this soon will be out by the time the primaries are over. In the old rules, a Trump candidacy 2 years out would run out of fizz before the first primary. One could even make an argument that Trump was running interference by taking all the opposition heat, allowing other candidates to get in position. But I don’t know what the rules are, anymore. As unlikely as it should be, we might well have a Trump vs Biden rematch in 2024.

5 Likes

Oh, come on. The 2024 Biden/Fetterman ticket is a no-brainer.

10 Likes