Prez. Trump assassination attempt

They said he was dead. Now arrested?

1 Like

Hard to arrest a dead man. He’ll never understand his Miranda rights.

6 Likes

Two shooters initially reported

3 Likes

maybe but the illegals being registered to vote could still make a difference…

5 Likes

Seems like 4 shots fired then Trump reached for his ear. Then 5 shots fired. A couple of minutes later one shot fired which was taking the shooter out. Shooter has no I.D. on him.
Someone there said there was 7 shots fired at the first time.

5 Likes

Good first post Brother James (1504)

I’m sure The Seals/SF/Secret Service were scouring the crowd for threats.
That’s what they do. But a determined Enemy who doesn’t give a rat about ‘Dying for a cause’
can evade the most determined defenses. Assassins rarely survive (this one’s no different)
Attackers often have an advantage over the Defenders, Just pop up, loose a few rounds
and evade (or get dead). Now I could be FOS but it looked like President Trump turned his head speaking to his right as he fired grazing his ear. If it really was a .223/.556 we might have seen a Kennedy head explosion, this was just a lucky ear graze possibly. Damn lucky for PRESIDENT T.
others in the crowd absorbed the misses. They got him the Bastard! glad he’s dead.

6 Likes

They really don’t want to do that ! Just saying

2 Likes
7 Likes

My wife read his lips, he was saying “Fight!”

14 Likes

And that’s why they missed!

3 Likes

And we really don’t believe that! Just saying :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Condolences and heartfelt sentiments to all those involved. Sad.

Coming from someone who never worked in security and “was not there”:

How incredibly brave were those Secret Service “agents”. How composed was that female agent, she also shielded Trump, and carried his cap for him, then once he got into his car, she adjusted her sunglasses and suit, how cool was she! Heroes.

I once met an agent, in my work, and was impressed how incredibly calm he was.

As some of you heard the audio. I only heard three offensive shots; The next set of rounds – I’m guessing were Secret Service defensive rounds.

At that distance, with the severity of injuries in the poor crowd of innocent people, I suspect it was a higher caliber than a .22. It did not sound like a suppressor to me.

I imagine, the investigation might later disclose what they found.

Others more familiar, what did that sound like to you?

Edited post

4 Likes

And Hell’s coming with him !!!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Where is our resident Antifa apololgist? There is one on our forum.

13 Likes

What I would like to know is. Someone, I heard, was pointing to the shooter on the roof trying to get secret services attention. Were they not paying attention? I thought you are supposed to observe your surroundings. That many eyes and no one noticed?
And why didn’t they have someone on this roof top?

7 Likes
12 Likes

:joy::joy: That’s right !

2 Likes

Good question. That was a vulnerability which could have been prevented. Which we saw the consequences of. A call for changes in protocol in such scenarios indeed. Let’s learn from this and stay strong.

5 Likes

Any thoughts as to the next debate :question:
You’re a convicted felon…
You tried to kill me, game over! I’m still here!

7 Likes