Prez. Trump assassination attempt

Someone got within 200 yards, with a rifle, of the leading candidate to be the next POTUS. That’s less than 2 football fields. That doesn’t seem to jibe with Secret Service tactics and requirements. That’s crazy.

18 Likes

Sloppy work! 800 yards in any direction should be covered.

16 Likes

I got to say I’m disgusted by the way the media is handling this.
“Heard a noise, don’t know what it was.”
“Don’t know what made the Candidates head blead could have been the Secret Service as they wrestled him to the ground.”
“We can not confirm this was an assassination attempt.”

My God, these people are ducking disgusting.

16 Likes
11 Likes

From ‘Unlimited Ammo.com

And so it starts

20 Likes

it needs to come with him!
I can say that all of my veteran friends are pissed and ready to fight

7 Likes

This is how conspiracies start.

2 Likes

This very well could have been the Black Swan Event we’ve worried about. A couple of inches and the election looks a lot different.

8 Likes

Deep state assassination attempt fails, but patsy shooter dropped as planned.

Pardon my tin foil hat and groundless speculation. I’m sure the FBI will get to the bottom of this.

15 Likes

Yes… they’ve already taken over the investigation.

7 Likes

As soon as they have found someone new to kidnap Gretchen Whitner, again.

11 Likes

I used to use tin foil to tune my old T.V. so I would avoid a Tin foil hat!

6 Likes

@Todd30 you are right, someone dropped the ball on this, big time. That roof should have been cleared prior and monitored through out, as with all areas within 1000 yards, 800 minimum as you said.

7 Likes

Event participant tries to warn of assassin in vain!
HE AND OTHERS COULD SEE THE SHOOTER BUT RIFLEMEN COULDN’T?

10 Likes

@Burdo , The procedures ARE in place, they were not followed. Someone dropped the ball big time. 152 yard roof was not cleared and secured hours before the event? This was a huge failure, not from the protection team, they did their job well. The perimeter/advance security team blew it.

8 Likes

You’re ‘Tin Foil hat’ is on straight and perfectly folded Brother.
My Prayer’s of Protection were answered today when PRESIDENT TRUMP turned his
head as the round came @ him.( I’m not saying MY prayers did the trick)
I am grateful ALL the prayers for his safety did the trick.

This would be a whole different world tomorrow if it had gone BADLY today.

I wonder who the shooter was working for? and will we ever really know?
“Oswald, Oswald, Oswald?”

11 Likes

Now we are getting somewhere; But why and how? How can that procedure be covered “next time”, and at the remaining rallying events leading to November 5th? Not to shame and blame, but it deserves to be shared “why” did it happen, and what’ll be done to prevent it from happening again. They should be transparent about it.

5 Likes

Sequence of events-

1. Sharpshooters on roof are perfectly positioned to aim at antifa patsy. Video shows this.
  2. MULTIPLE event goers frantically try to warn authorities about man climbing roof with rifle, but Trump is not removed from stage. (See witness interview above)
  3. Patsy shoots.
  4. Sharpshooters take out patsy to silence him.
  5. Christopher Wray’s FBI takes over investigation to bury the evidence, and announces that the shooter acted alone.

Seems like a pretty complete conspiracy theory to me, wrapped neatly with a bow.

Sure took the heat off of biden’s last two weeks in the news…

23 Likes

@Zavier_D , no seems to it, it not only does it not jibe with tactics, it IS a failure of established tactics and procedures. The protection detail performed well, the perimeter / advance detail failed terribly. They are saying lack of resources, one drone can take care of several agents on the perimeter detail. 152 yards , no excuse for this failure.

12 Likes

“A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination** . That’s a signpost up ahead: your next stop: the Twilight Zone! You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind…” Just saying.

6 Likes