Prez. Trump assassination attempt

Which ones of they/them are traditional Catholics, Pro-Life groups, or parents of school children?

2 Likes

I can actually hear Whoopi say ‘someone beat me to it’.
She’s that arrogant

8 Likes

Why do I get the feeling, Vladimir Putin would have something more respectful to say than Biden?

8 Likes

Or Cathy Griffin! People may be getting a taste of either the true VIOLENT LEFT of the Deep State is runnin’ scared! They backed a dead horse and are stuck w/ ‘Mumbles the :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:
Hey? has anybody awakened the Puddin’?

7 Likes

A comment from a YT vid for the T-SHIRT. :rofl:

@jamesthereaper7

44 minutes ago

Trump takes bullets, Biden takes naps.

Another comment…

@tecno8335

5 minutes ago

You can tell it was a Democrat, the shot was too far left.

11 Likes

I just saw a wide shot of this pic, the flag is upside down……
Now that sends a message

Edit: granted it’s probably an illusion because of the angle the pic was taken from but the imagery is worth noting.

8 Likes

Just a theory. Any likeness to real events or persons are fake news.

Enemy foreign makes an attempt on the former head of state —> act of war —> declare war on enemy foreign’s People’s Liberation Army —> election cancelled, following example of democratic Ukraine.

6 Likes

10 Likes

CNN reporting he fell, not shot.

12 Likes

I would peg Putin to say something ominous about how hard his government will come after anyone who helped because that crap doesn’t fly

2 Likes

Trump needs to hang an American flag earring from his new piercing. Show this off like a war wound.

5 Likes

Wonder if CNN ever reported on Biden falling?

8 Likes

Nope, those were assassination attempts. :grinning:

9 Likes

Touché

:rofl:

4 Likes

Fred30 posted this yesterday… Clairvoyant Fred?

15 Likes

9 Likes

2 critically injured per US SS. Shots from 200-300 yards away from AR-15 style rifle.

6 Likes

Yes, said Trump hit him with a golf ball. :rofl:

9 Likes

5 Likes

Tunnel vision can kill you in more than one way

1 Like