Prez. Trump assassination attempt

I’m not trying to be a downer here Brother (just a realist—damn .22’s are sneeky! is all I’m saying) If it was, who knows, Shooter down/Dead, speculation of a second shooter?
Reports are going to say everything for a bit.
Just please everybody be careful, Don’t let the Bestards draw us in.
REMAIN CALM (I’m mad as Hell, I don’t think one of us isn’t but we need to be clear eyed here).
Moves are being made.

Where We Go ONE WE Go ALL!

11 Likes

What do you think of the comedian now that walked out on stage with a severed Trump head? Not too funny huh.

12 Likes

IMG_5722

7 Likes

A second spectator is in serious condition, but still hanging on.

6 Likes

Be careful what you wish for and what precedent you set

7 Likes

Can we get her for something like inciting a riot?

6 Likes

I knew I would get called out for it. :grin: I understand and agree with you. You’re right, of course.

5 Likes

Inciting an assassin attempt?

7 Likes

7 Likes

My wife has a friend whose husband is secret service. But haven’t seen his likeness on any of the footage. He may have retired. My wife is gonna reach out to see if he’s home/ok.

6 Likes

Again, you have heard incoming rounds…

The average person hasn’t,…. They’ll never know the difference between a hypersonic crack of a bullet and the report of a weapon.

One shooter, hypersonic round cracks by, hits bystanders, then seconds later the report of the gun catches up and boom second shooter happens!

11 Likes

I’m hoping some misguided lunatic doesn’t declare open season on Democrats.

10 Likes

So! Where were you on July 13 at approximately 7:05 pm eastern time. Can anyone verify that information.

4 Likes

Not on a roof about to get shot by a secret service counter sniper I got that going

6 Likes

Not cleaning my rifle. :rofl:

9 Likes

OK, Now that’s Awesome!

HEY! You just changed it? Amirite? “NOT”

8 Likes

I figured all rooftops would be monitored and under surveillance anywhere near that rally. Somebody had help getting on that roof.

9 Likes

I don’t want to be on CNN or the View.

7 Likes

Roger that brother, yes indeed

5 Likes

Your to Handsome to be on the SPEW! Brother!
Joy Baying Ass would be upstaged! and she wouldn’t like Dat! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes