Preparation Cuomo style

Now that the Chinese have weakened the United States in many ways, hypothetically they are now physically landing and attacking in Maine, they are marching towards New York, w/200,000 - 500,000 armed soldiers.
Is Andrew Cuomo prepared to repel his strong tough New York borders with 50 AR-15’s and limited magazine capacity or would he be screaming at the president to manufacture more weapons and larger magazines because he didn’t see this coming?
As much as we didn’t see Covid-19 coming there is ALWAYS the POSSIBILITY it could happen. I’m somewhat prepared.
Should we even consider assisting Andrew Cuomo, or should we give him the weapons he needs but consider the ammunition as NON ESSENTIAL! At the same time remove his right to free speech.

8 Likes

I’ll bite. I live west of Appalachian Mountains. Muster in the hills and get ready for some Red Dawn style fun

9 Likes

We should remind him to stay true to his progressive principles -that borders are racist!

9 Likes

I would be mildly curious to see if China’s military had learned the combat lessons about saluting in the field and rank displays. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Cuomo would welcome them with open arms and tell us to obey them. I know this because I already live under his control.

5 Likes

Wow, really sorry you’re living with a dictator, I truly hope you’re healthy, staying at home protecting the family and making plans to escape!

4 Likes

We are fine. There are many variables to escaping. Once my daughter has graduated, I will start looking at property just over the border but that means relocating my business and that just changes costs (we all work form home so that is easy but it changes payroll taxes…). Plus, we have remodeled our house and love it the way it is!

3 Likes

No doubt in my mind he would welcome them to spite Trump telling him to go to war. Then when it went south he would rant how Trump screwed them and didn’t do his job. Why would he change his MO now?

4 Likes

Exactly and funny.

2 Likes

That was my first thought too. I wonder where they line would be - which state has the guns to stop them? Would they come from the East or through California?

2 Likes

California the Rockies would be the line.
From the East the Appalachians. Even during the Civil war those people in Appalachian Mountains were a force to be reckoned with.

5 Likes

High ground, get to the mountains. Not easy for armored cavalry to move.

2 Likes

This is the guy that snubbed his nose at Remmington’s offer of their facility to produce masks for Coronavirus…???.

He also tells us how many rounds you need in your AR to hunt deer…:mask:

3 Likes

For a governor who squandered $855 million in state funds to corrupt “green” industries, and gave another $9 billion in NY funds as incentives to businesses, it just doesn’t pass the giggle test that he couldn’t afford to stockpile ventilators and PPE.

It’s pretty clear. This stuff (COVID relief) isn’t a Federal responsibility (Article 1, Section 8). The 10th amendment reiterates this. However, defending the country from a massed invasion is. So unfortunately, we are obligated to assist even stupid people.

However, Covid-19 is a perfect opportunity to begin weaning states, especially blue ones, from the Federal teat.

3 Likes

It’s also a great teaching moment. I hope every child is now looking to the constitution to figure out what’s taking place and the emotions that are flying off the handle.
Cheers to Bernie, smart communist, knows when to give up.

4 Likes

He is smart, not sure about the “give up” part. 1st of all, his age, recent heart attack, need to shake elbows with potentially infected electorate -he is not suicidal. He leaves all that to old Joe. Heavens forbid, only remaining nominee falls ill -do you think the quitters will re-enter the race? I do.

2 Likes

Ah, but you’re working on the assumption our educational system has (1) taught them to read, and (2) has let them know such a thing as a Constitution even exists…

3 Likes

I went to school in Chicago…back then before graduating from 8th grade you had to pass a Constitution test. We had to memorize the preamble as part of our learning and know what the Bill of Rights were.

Would to God that, that was still the case today. If you’ve ever seen a video of a reporter asking folks about the Constitution it’s really a pathetic thing…and many are in College…:hushed:

1 Like

Oxymoron.
And if China ‘attacks’, how do we know that Cuomo will notice? Isn’t NYC a sanctuary city? Wouldn’t they just be welcomed? :slight_smile:

1 Like

My bad, wrong syntax.
Bernie Sanders, kommunist, da!
Hope that clears things up, da?
If we don’t laugh at this crap now, we’re doomed!

2 Likes