Preferred 300 blackout rifle

Looking for suggestions on preferred 300 blk.out from members.

I built my AR pistol in 300 BLK with an upper from BCA. Here is their complete rifles.

2 Likes

I got my 7.5" 300 Blackout AR Pistal Kit with upper from PSA. Stripped AR receiver sold seperately. Or buy complete 300 Blackout.

3 Likes

I love my Daniel Defense 300 Blackout Rifle.

1 Like

My suggestions would be dependent on your primary intended use and budget.

There are some nice bolt action rifles that would be good for short to mid range deer hunting. A 16” semi auto could work for hunting or defense. But for inside and around the home defense I would prefer a 10” or so SBR or pistol. That is what the 300blk was primarily designed for.

Aero Precision has a bunch of lower cost, good quality upper and lower options to choose from.

2 Likes

I’ve had a BRN180 upper on one of MY lowers for about 3 years now. Great smooth acting piston upper. Short barrel, with adjustable gas block. I run it suppressed. And BTW, I can fire it folded, I don’t need to unfold the stock and make sure it is locked in befoore firing the first round.

1 Like

Ya’ gotta give us a little more info! Are you doing home defense? I wanna be a cool guy? I need home defense and a deer rifle?

You can get them in any flavor you want from gas piston to 7.5" barrel to a 16" carbine. What’s it for?

Who makes it has nothing to do with what you need it for.

Cheers,

Craig6

3 Likes

If you’re going home defense/truck gun, maxim defense. Love mine.

3 Likes