POLL: What interests you?

Finished

1 Like

Don’t mean to be “that” guy BUT…there are only 30 days in November.

1 Like

Ammo. Cover charge at my house is 25 rounds of 230 grain .45 acp.

2 Likes

I had no problems with the survey except the weapons question. I don’t answer that question because I don’t trust anybody or any electronic interface or internet company with that information in our anti-gun nation. I don’t know how secure that information is or if it will ever come back at anybody that answers yes to gun ownership.

2 Likes

why not feedback the badge to my assigned name at this website

1 Like

Done, son!

Anybody that gets those promos to get items from TacUSA, stay away. They are not reliable, and have many complaints against them. I ordered something, took 2 months to get, and only after threatening them with the FTC. The complaints are of the “no product, no refund” type. I don’t use any of the companies that use TacUSA either. I emailed them many times and got no reply, so I figure they are either the same company or are in cahoots.

Many of the names I’ve never heard of, did know two names. Odd survey but I volunteered to participate.

1 Like

Completed survey, used Firefox with no issues. And if I have to wait for the badge to be posted on November 31 I will never see it!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

don’t worry. I’ve heard there is backup plan for February 29th 2021 :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

decent survey

1 Like

I know of Mike Rowe, heard of Carlson. Not a clue who all those others were. Are they them thar new fangled “influencers” by chance?? I have zero time to watch TV (don’t even own one).

Ummm… yeah, @Dawn may have been harassed about making this year a little bit longer than it needs to be. :wink:

2 Likes

I done mine with no problems

Done! … no issues.

We’ll all just have to wait for a leap year when February 29th pushes out November an additional day :roll_eyes::rofl:… wait, 2020 is a leap year, so we’ve got it covered

Welcome to the family!

I actually knew who several of the people were, but I don’t really follow any of them as often as once a month. I might if I thought about it, but I’m usually doing something else. And that’s probably why I didn’t even see this poll until today. As for Facebook, I have an account, but I very seldom check it and I’m seriously considering deleting that.