Pistol permit renewal

Connecticut now has renewal by mail. How bought your state

3 Likes

In WI the DOJ sends you a renewal letter with a code number and you can do it online. :us:

3 Likes

You have to have a permit to own or keep a pistol?

1 Like

Seems easy. What about your picture ?
:us:

1 Like

No pic needed just an assigned number.

Not in WI. Just your DL and a back ground check to buy no permit to own. :us:

I meant does Connecticut require a permit to own a handgun that requires renewal. Either way it’s unconstitutional. Seems someone should tar and feather the entire group of politicians.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of highways that are going to go unmaintained for lack of material. :laughing:

2 Likes

Must have permit to get handgun, if no pistol permit need amo permit to buy amo, no pistol permit need still anther permit to buy long guns and shotguns. But yippy skippy we can buy handguns, amo, and rifle or shotguns if we have a state permit to carry. We must get a town permit in order to get a state permit. I’m sure there will be more s…t behind door number 3. And remember Sandy Hook School in Ct.
Was a model for all the other sick children to follow at School. Don’t hold Ct. against me. I spend a lot of time at Haddys

shack in the swamp to be away from the city.
:us::us:

Here in Arizona they send out the renewal form. And you have to send it in with a money order or a cashiers check. They will not take a credit card or personnel check. And you get it back in around 30 days. That is what happened when I last renewed mine.

1 Like