Personal Freedoms in Face of Coronavirus: Guest Colion Noir | USCCA

People have posted a bunch of Colion’s videos throughout the Community - they’re always spot on and engaging!

Glad to have you here, @Jonathan48!

1 Like

Feel free to email me [I have your email address, removed it from public viewing, ~Dawn] with any information you get from the team as this will be the best way to reach me. This email is on file with USCCA which will connect to my Instructor info as well.
Thanks again Dawn and have a great night!

Love USCCA and Colion. I just used a part of my tax return to upgrade my USCCA membership. As far as I know, there is no gun rights/protection organization that even comes close to what USCCA offers in terms of education and personal protection. Thanks Tim for all you do. This pandemic is horrible, but one positive thing could be that we bring many new members and first time gun buyers into our community. If we treat them with respect, rather than rubbing their faces in the lies they’ve been told by the MSM and dishonest politicians, we will be better able to keep our second amendment rights!

4 Likes

Awesome, @John300! We’re so glad to have you in the USCCA Family!

100% We’re here to help everyone learn how to protect their loved ones! Glad to have you here!!

1 Like

Chip, 2A isn’t about carrying concealed, it’s about the right to bear arms to protect yourself and your family. A CCW is about training! Just because everyone I know can have a CCW, they shouldn’t unless they have received TRAINING for carrying a weapon. I have taken friends and family to the range to introduce them to firearms and some of them have scared the ■■■■ out of me b/c of their lack of knowledge/safety. But they left the range skilled and comfortable with their firearm.

3 Likes

@Steve87, @Stephen63, @Zee

I have an answer for you from the most awesome Renee!

IF you get approval from your state or local authorities that it is approved by them to hold classes virtually, then you can submit a request to us with the approval letter.

We will NOT allow ANY instructor level courses or Defensive Shooting Fundamentals to be taught virtually at this time.

If you want to teach a course where you will give a certificate to the student, you need to get approval from the state first, then submit the request to us with proof from the state.

We would need to know the date and time of the class as well as the platform type with any login credentials.

Hope that helps! Let me know what questions you have!! And in case I missed some, please tag others who are asking.

I Ran Across Mr. Noir On UTUBE,He Was Expressing My Exact Sentiments!
When I Was In The Military It Only Reinforced My Knowledge Of WEAPONS!
My Father Taught Us How To Shoot At A Young Age,I Was (9) Nine.
While In The Military I Would Buy A WEAPON Twice A Year,Pistol Or Rifle.Thanks
For THE USCCA!

1 Like

Thank You, My state already allows classes performed online which many of the “quick” classes are allowed and accepted. But to get approval beyond what the Iowa state law requires may be an issue right now. I had talked with 3 county sheriffs around me and they said they would accept my class with the USCCA presentation slides since they are farther in-depth than what is normally accepted with the online classes. My state does not require hands-on but I do offer it as part of my classes on an individual basis.
I just thought it was a way to get the training out to those who need the classes to remain safe. Thanks Again, I will try a different way to reach everyone since this will make it harder to complete for USCCA since the State Government is also not available at this time.

Thanks again

Stephen Keller

Stephen63

USCCA Instructor and Member #372572

Thanks Dawn,
Guess my idea will go by the way side. I can’t get approval from the state since they are not working at the office right now. I did reply to your email and thank you for that notification. I do try to make everything exactly as it is supposed to be but am fighting another instructor who just spends an hour giving the class and 5 minutes for state law. But at this time I don’t know what he has done during these trying times. My state does allow online classes and accepts the certificates from those 30 minute classes.
Anyway, Thanks for checking. I’ll just try to continue giving small group, 5 persons at a time, when and where I can in person.

Hello Dawn! Long time. I pray this note finds you and yours doing well in this chaos. Not sure if you guys had the show this year, but I had to cancel coming due to being in the fight of our lives here in PA - I do mean the fight for all of our 2A rights. I’m an active member of Firearms Owners Against Crime and we were supposed to have our gun bash the same weekend as the USCCA show and we needed the help for the bash so I stayed here. Missed getting to see you and the gang. Hope to meet up sometime soon. Colion puts out a lot of great videos and is quite knowledgeable. I really like his shows and him. His video about the police picking what calls to answer was dead on. I’m going to say anyone in PA who wants to keep their firearms should join up with us at FOAC. We busted that damned coward Governor of ours trying to close the gun shops and all in the state and we stopped him just shy of taking him to court again. FOAC is a powerful force here in PA.

1 Like

Hello David! You should consider joining FOAC (Firearms Owners Against Crime). Man, when I discovered this group, I have been thankful that I have and busy fighting the good fight against yahoos like Bicycle Bill Peduto here in Pittsburgh and Dippy Tom Wolf and we win against them. We need to grow so please consider joining if you’re not a member already. You can check out our website - rated the best by lawyers all over the country for law research and finding stuff. Non members can check it out. This group is for PA only and believe me, we do more than the NRA ever dreamed of doing here in PA!

2 Likes

You are missing my point. I have a LTC (TX License To Carry) and I have
done and continue to get training (several weekly courses per year and live
fire weekly at my home range). My point was and continues to be that
everyone should be able to “Constitutionally Carry” without a permit from
the State in accordance with the 2nd Amendment. Anyone who has any type
firearm and does not train is an idiot, because they are liable for every
round they launch - but getting a LTC or CCW is not going to be enough
training either. The qualification course here in TX was 4 hours in the
classroom, followed by firing 50 rounds at the range. Very bare minimum
instruction, certainly not enough to think that is all you ever need.

From: “Timothy62 via USCCA Community” dd_dev@discoursemail.com
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 10:32 AM
To: burnette@aceweb.com
Subject: [USCCA Community] Personal Freedoms in Face of Coronavirus:
GuestColion Noir | USCCA

Chip, 2A isn’t about carrying concealed, it’s about the right to bear
arms to protect yourself and your family. A CCW is about training! Just
because everyone I know can have a CCW, they shouldn’t unless they have
received TRAINING for carrying a weapon. I have taken friends and family to
the range to introduce them to firearms and some of them have scared the
■■■■ out of me b/c of their lack of knowledge/safety. But they left the
range skilled and comfortable with their firearm.

1 Like

Hey Fred,

Thanks for the heads-up. I will definitely check out the FOAC.

I’m also a member of the Pennsylvania Firearms Association , NRA, GOA, SAF, and more.

Take care and stay safe Buddy,

Dave Wolf

Hi Again David!
Just wanted to say thanks for dropping me a line. USCCA is way cool to be part of. The staff there is like my second family to me. Not sure how long you’ve been a member, but man, get on that chat sometime when you have a few and get talking with people there too. I have yet to meet anyone who didn’t like to chew the fat over any topic. I see we share some other associations too - NRA, GOA. I’m also a member of NYSRPA (New York State rifle Pistol Association - great bunch of members there just as passionate as we are here in PA). Have to run.
You also take care and stay safe my new friend!
Fred Rak

1 Like