Personal Defense Network

I have been receiving a lot of emails from PDN, what is the groups experience with this group? Good, bad or indifferant.
Thank you very much.
Brad

2 Likes

Yes I get them also but I don’t think they have any affiliation with USCCA. :thinking:

They do work with USCCA.

4 Likes

The firearm industry seems to share any and all contact information. Every time I sing up for one context, or a holster maker, etc. I start to get tons of e-mails.

6 Likes

Thank you brother I stand corrected

1 Like

PDN - the best source for self defense knowledge and training.
Whoever took USCCA Defensive Shooting classes should know Rob Pincus name - he wrote the book for the class.
I recommend to follow his You Tube channel or visit his website for great videos. :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks for the info @Jerzy and I will be checking out his YouTube channel.

1 Like

I don’t know if I should write it… but PDN is way better than WPS… :wink:

Sorry John Lovell’s fans… :innocent: :grimacing: :wink:

1 Like

I cant determine that right now until I look at some PDN videos. I would still watch both because either way I will still be learning.

3 Likes

that’s good idea @Johnnyq60. Do not rely on single source.
I like to listen advices from multiple trainers and then choose what works best for me.
So far PDN is my primary “teacher” :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just a point of clarification. The USCCA does NOT share your email addresses or contact information with anyone.

We want to help you protect yourself and that includes your private information.

4 Likes

They’re not coming from USCCA, but from other companies in the firearms industry. I’m disappointed, honestly. I would think that these places would be last to share personal information.

3 Likes

I have watched PDN for many years, I would give them a :+1: :+1:.

3 Likes