PERMANENTLY BANNED

However, on the evening news, and they are never wrong, of course, I heard that he was roaming around the school for an hour before he was shot dead. If that is true, the Uvalde PD and the Texas Rangers should hang their heads in shame.

2 Likes

I’m talking “in general”. Seems most of these kids leave hints about their plans, as I mentioned a few posts ago. :smirk:
Just read more on this case, and seems there was more evidence, but I’ll let you look for it if you’re so inclined.
People need to start taking mental health seriously.

2 Likes

I am not inclined, I just worry about how many gun owners are supporting stricter red flag laws now, and wonder why that is. Hopefully it’s from more than seeing a media headline

3 Likes

Yes, that part of the story is starting to hit the news. It will probably take awhile to untangle all the details, but it sounds as though police initially responded and two officers were shot. Then when Border Patrol showed up to assist, they couldn’t enter the school because the doors were locked. I’ve seen estimates that the shooter had 40 - 60 minutes in the school unopposed. It’s fortunate that he didn’t kill 10x as many children.

To repeat what so many have said, these early reports are not always reliable. But based on what we think we know, the first lesson to come from this tragedy is that schools need to review their security policies with local law enforcement.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Wife’s been mentioning that for awhile. Seeing the police failing to engage…hmmm

2 Likes

Not only that the media reported 2 right before that, and before the market getting shot up Cory Brooks released a huge gun control bill.

1 Like

Does anybody know how to place a BAN on
President Biden and his Roaches?

I have several calibers of firearms, but I like my
9mm semi auto, they work very well. After you
Train and Practice, 9mm is a great pistol and trusted caliber.

2 Likes

Wish somebody would magically make this guy go away if you know what I mean. He needs a taste of his own medicine.

1 Like

time is on our side…unless one of my wifes other theories is true.

3 Likes

And that is?

1 Like

Look on the bright side; you now have more time to drink and watch television.

1 Like

It’s got to do with the pro abortion policies our octogenarian politicians push.

1 Like

Those policies help keep down a certain population.

1 Like

Do like Biden said and get a shotgun;

7 Likes

Why not the teachers carrying a rifle slung over the shoulder. I have seen posts from Israel of young folks on dates with their (?) Galils slung over their shoulders. But wail: someone might say " we don’t have those kinds of threats here". Good luck with that.

1 Like

It is a sad commentary on a state in the USA. I know many cannot move. Of course, the Dems are moving to make everywhere like “those” states.

1 Like

My Channel is back up!

4 Likes

In Israel everyone from age 18 to 45 is considered to be in the military unless they has some type of religious issue with serving. So it is not uncommon to see people walking around with s firearm on them.

3 Likes

Just a small side note: USCCA Community Moderators are no different… They have banned people for 1,000 years for simply stating facts and or being critical of the police or them… so who should know better???

1 Like