Parents and Carrying?

Kool thanks :+1:

H. R. G

1 Like

These are great. I have the vline. But Iā€™m def checking out the one your granddaughter has.

1 Like

Totally agree. Off body carry has some potential for danger. Additionally, my cousin didnā€™t have a legitimate CC purse. I donā€™t know much about them, but that may have help prevent access.

Iā€™m surprised you didnā€™t read about it. It happened just down the road from you, in Willow Springs.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the product recommend!

1 Like

No problem! Range time isnā€™t cheap, and the range I shoot at does not allow us to draw from concealment. BB is a great way to develop that muscle memory and practice around the house.

2 Likes

May I further suggest as well to support those companies that support us; Iā€™m talking about the advertisers in our ā€œConcealed Carryā€ Magazine that we receive as a benefit of our memberships.

3 Likes

My cats are developing ā€œcomplexesā€ā€¦ My youngest is having a difficult time understanding why I ā€˜hate him so much.ā€™ How do you explain such things to a cat?

The thing I had to remember most was to place good backstops behind the target traps. (The experience enlightened me about all the ā€˜nicksā€™ I found on the upper half of a door down in the pool/bar room of our house when we first moved in. It seems they had a dartboard hanging on the door and didnā€™t cork the background thickly enough.)

1 Like

Iā€™ve started double-checking the reciprocal vendors list off our Dashboard before spending money regarding anything in our sphere of interest. Itā€™s beginning to look like some serious money saved!

2 Likes