Pakistan - India Confrontations

This is another glossed-over news subject, and has become a potential flashpoint for an all-out shooting war - in this case, it involves fresh-water sharing and the Kashmir region between these two, and THEY are nuclear powers in this region. Add religious conflicts - Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam - with border conflicts and terrorism, and you have a perfect mess to add to our current world situation.

1 Like

It matters not. Global apocalypse is coming. God will not intervene. The planet will be better off in the long run. Don’t worry about it. There’s nothing you can do and prayer is meaningless. Either turn into a barbarian or turn into a saint. You are the one who will have to deal with yourself in the afterlife.

2 Likes

China also borders Kashmir. They also have nuclear capabilities. And they don’t happen to like any of those religions.

4 Likes

@Mr.Plastic I’ll keep my faith in the Lord to guide my steps and pray for my aim to be true.

1 Like

I guess I’d say, with all due respect, is if your “Lord” is nothing more than a lucky talisman for your red-dot sight, then maybe you ought to take a look at scripture again and maybe do some real intense self-reflection before the End of Days…

I don’t own or need a red dot sight.
To each there own, That is what is so great about the First Amendment.

1 Like

I won’t argue with you there.

1 Like

God is not going to stop a nuclear war. In fact, God predicts a nuclear war, as well as the modern cleanup procedures following a nuclear incident.

It’s this Free Will thing He gives us. He really does let us do what we want to do. That’s why God gave us the right to defend ourselves, because bad people will do bad things.

I have long considered India and Pakistan as a likely vector for a world war to start. That is a region that is glossed over far too often.

1 Like