Out of Africa

You are an illegal. You get free food and shelter on our dime. You whine and complain. But you are an ILLEGAL. This is why Jesus wept.

13 Likes

Didn’t the same complaining occur at the super dome in NO during Katrina?

6 Likes

The same type of attitude that the Middle Eastern Islamic members expressed about America in MN.
We opened our church because their Minaret that covered their Mosque was not finished and they wanted a place to worship.
Our gym was cleared, tables set up in the back of the gym if they needed them, shoe/sandal shelves were hand made by parishioners and a small wooden raised floor covered with a homemade rag rug to cover it.
When I met the Iman he was so facially set in a glaring look. All his attendants were trying to talk for him He was from one of the “unfriendly” countries.
If the Bishophad not asked me personally to greet them, I would have invited them to leave.

12 Likes

Go Back to Africa if its so bad Here BYE

13 Likes

That’s all the worthless can do, is complain!!!

9 Likes

What did this stupid .gov expect?
Did they expect them to come here and be grateful?
Did they expect after they destroyed their own Home Countries
that they would acclimate to the AMERICAN DREAM?
I’ve seen their way of living.
They rip out the Copper wiring and destroy their own infrastructure
for fast cash and then the whine they don’t have Electricity !
They defecate in their streets and then they complain it’s a pigs sty.
Same as it ever was.
Well, I am so sorry! (NOT) Blue cities, You asked for this.
You Championed for this—Bon apatite!
Now places like Denver CONTINUE to DEFUND Services to give these ingrates MORE!
(and they will still complain it isn’t enough) and the Cops and Fire will disappear!
Put out your own damn fires .gov!
And just a word to all the city halls being over run now…
YOU AIN’T SEEN NUTHIN’ YET!
These Illegals are going to make your towns and cities uninhabitable, unsafe and unlivable.
Big Corporations and Industry are fleeing the onslaught! The Southern States are reaping
the rewards of your Progressive foolishness. You’ll GET YOUR VOTES! but who will you
be Governing except the Illegals. Good Luck with that.
Maybe all you City Hall folks can work remotely while you hide behind your high walls!
It’ll be worse than Escape from NY!
Wait till Truckers don’t want to risk their lives delivering goods to Denver, NY, San Francisco…
Maybe the .gov can do Airdrops like they do in Haiti !

And the stupidest of all is you continue to let these people in…

7 Likes

GIVE SOMEONE AN INCH AND THEY WILL TAKE A MILE

5 Likes

That’s why you have to give the Bad one’s (6’)! Under.

Just sayin’

4 Likes

Then they will want 72 miles.:weary:

2 Likes

I have a back hoe (or a burn pit)

5 Likes

Environmentally safe farming!

3 Likes

I gave you an inch and it triggered @Scott52
Edit - which I don’t think would be a bad thing if we were talking about murderers.

2 Likes

You opened da door and Patriotism flew out Brother!

WE ARE PATRIOTS! The Country’s FIRST HOMELAND SECURITY

4 Likes

It’s all good I really don’t think you want to start murdering people. Scott on the other hand:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Fertilizing the Tree of Liberty is not murder. :v:

5 Likes

These people come and get free food and shelter then they complain. Yet our so call elected officials defund the police, complain about crime ,and yet where are the homeless shelters for are veterans ,free food for them. Just the other day on the news some low IQ moron was on TV burning the American flag ,if I had seen it I can truefully say the I would be in jail lost too many friends

3 Likes