Our Sheriff Cares

Our Sheriff cares about making us aware and hopefully training the folks of the county he protects.

12 Likes

In addition, properly set your claymores at the correct distances,

IMG_5110

Remove all warning signs,

IMG_5111

Test and retest all traps! Worry about clean up when you return!

Lights and alarms are a mere deterrent.
Loss of limbs are the true crime prevention!
100% of limbless corpses NEVER return to commit crimes!
You can fact check that!

Feel safe during your vacation, free of burglary, robbery and squatting!

10 Likes

I live in Polk County Florida. Sheriff Grady Judd is a less caustic version of Sheriff Joe Arpaio

5 Likes

Living in Texas I have a love, hate relationship with our governor. The following I liked:
Recently he stated that squatters had better be prepared for armed squatter removal by the legal owners.
I had hopes he’d add…”courts presided by Judge Colt, prosecuted by Smith and Wesson.”
It might be old and cliche but, from the heart.

9 Likes

Scott 52 SIR YOU ARE A GRATE AMERICAN :us: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE SIR . I have a full sheet of plywood that has 16 penny nails with horse crap and hay over the top that will definitely make an intruder stop :stop_sign: and get their boots off . I definitely don’t go that way. I forgot just once. Woohoo . Not one of my better ideas. . Every time I start to trip over the wire I know stop. . After the enemy goes through three fences . They are messing up. Or they just can’t read notrespassong. Signs here’s ya a root beer SIR. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart::us::feather::feather:.

2 Likes

Scott 52 they don’t have clay mores and Home Depot . DONT asked how I know they definitely are anti clay more 16 penny nails was the best I could do. Love you SIR YOU ARE DEFINITELY MY HERO TO BE VERY SURE AND DON RONALD MIKE BYGUMBY AND RUGER MIKE AND JOHNNY AND BLAKEY AND WANDA AND JERZZY THE BRUCE”S AND I HAVE to make a list and put it on my wall . KAZ we have some trolls we don’t feed them TROLL :troll: THEY ARE HILARIOUS KAZ WE KNOW THEY ARE HUNGRY . But Micheal. We have so many great Americans heroes and every thing that attorneys on retainer . Don’t have FAMILY. And they don’t defend any one any better if a case is lost they will not defend you EATHER and they are not family . You can not have some one care if you are losing your shiTTf. They only maybe help after you are lost . And they come here to tear us down and apart trolls :troll: we get to go fishing for them Bruce caught a big en haw haw catch and release . We have to stick to gether :us::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::white_heart::blue_heart: HAPPY DAY COMMUNITY . Stay sharp . Tell who you love that you love them love Bobby Jean and Debbie ann :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:🫏