On Easter Sunday ! Biden slammed on social media after announcing Transgender Day of Visibility

Anything that is precious to a Christian is a joke to these evil people. Easter is the most holy day in Christian faith. This is what biden and the left think of us.

He will do well to remember the faith of most of his “newcomers” as they pour across the border.

18 Likes

Matthew 24 days.

Endure!

8 Likes

We’ve finally reached…

I’m not sure we can take much more!

9 Likes

Remember, people at these lofty levels of society rarely make mistakes. They execute well thought out well implemented well timed plans designed to exact the maximum effect.

11 Likes

What I’ve read is trans day has been 31 March every year since 2010. I don’t know why he felt obligated to bring attention to it this year like its something he proclaimed.

10 Likes

You are giving these people far more credit than they deserve. Even their well thought out and implemented plans turn out to be mistakes more often than not.

7 Likes

this ^

7 Likes

He does it because he KNOWS it will TWEEK a HUGE part of the population!

I just KNEW one of you Boyz would POST this!
Way to go Virgil! Way to go! Plus! Plus!

7 Likes

Tracking down the White Rural Christian Extremist

9 Likes

Unfortunately, you aren’t to far off in my estimation.
Wise Men have said before ‘KNOW YOUR ENEMY’
and the companion statement ‘NEVER UNDERESTMATE YOUR ENEMY’

11 Likes

Just when I think he can’t possibly be any more of an AZZHOLE than he already is, he’ll bust right through the high bar to set a new record.

12 Likes

YUP! Brother,
He is a Master @ this!
Latest one (besides pissing off a Billion Catholics)
Is NYC this week---- Visit (or even call) Widow of Slain NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller (31)
End of Watch March 25th 2024------OR go to a Mega Buck ($25+M) Fundraiser?
Hmmm which did Pudding Choose?

11 Likes

Yep…. Party with Obama and Clinton and $100,000 to have your picture taken with the 3 of them.

Party of the people my ass…

BUT at least we had the satisfaction of watching the family and friends of the Cop basically turn the Governor around at the door of the Funeral parlor. Doesn’t get more embarrassing than that. They also told their pissant mayor don’t even TRY to come here, same with the AG who asked to speak at the funeral.

13 Likes

Going to be one hell of a dick hunt :exclamation:

4 Likes

Well,… I mean if that’s what you’re looking for,….

I guess look up the “women’s” skirts at that party!

Not my holiday!

Don’t celibate tranny day, 3/31

Nor Easter, (which moves based on lunar cycles? A pagan tradition?)

5 Likes

It say’s picture of Resident ‘Bite Me’ and the Easter Bunny…Which one is the Resident?
and does it even Matter?
“Religious Easter Eggs?” Transgender Chickens? or a Cock n Bull story?

10 Likes

16 Likes

Is he keeping you up at night too?

“GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED PUDDING!”

9 Likes

13 Likes

8 Likes