Charles Payne give Jessica Tarlov an epic verbal beatdown

8 Likes

Let 'em have it, speak the truth, Biden HATES VOTERS that want what’s best for the Country AND THAT’S TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!! And Biden is PIST because HIS WITCH HUNT for TRUMP isn’t STOPING TRUMP because HE WILL BE FACING HIM TOE TO TOE AGAIN and THE REAL BEATDOWN IS ON!!! GO HOME BIDEN!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

He hit that one DEAD NUTS ON. I’ve and I’m certain many of us say, probably daily “No I’m Not!” I’m not an extremists, I’m not a racist, I’m not against Democracy (Read our Republic) I’m an American Citizen, A Veteran, A Husband, A Father, A Grand Father, an Educated Tax Paying AMERICAN Citizen. I don’t hate half the Ducking Country. I hate a Government that Hates Me.

3 Likes

She is a disgusting ■■■■■■■ and her voice grates my nerves. I stopped watching Faux “News” when they fired Tucker. She is one of the ones I absolutely don’t miss.

2 Likes

And again, USCCA is censoring me. All I said was l I b T a r d.

3 Likes

Charles got triggered. We are all one people. There is no you and me. Both presidential candidates picks on the other. I want the one that metaphorically beats on his chest and says vote for me.

tarzan for precedent