OK... I blew it... Please defend me

Ewww wear a mask. You have contracted Biden’s disease!!!

Any man not willing to sleep with dogs is not a real man.

I hear ya, Kevin, and I still totally believe in you… but it could go a long way if you SENT a box of 9x19 to everyone who responds here just to reassure the group that you have a solid grasp on 9x19.

On a completely unrelated note, anyone here need a P-83 Wanad? For some inexplicable reason, I panic bought one after watching @KevinM’s recent video.

It is ok Keven, you can sleep with dogs. They won’t mind.

Ha! Well at least we know you are human. Yep, the old 9x18 is a Makarov Round. Do NOT use this in a 9 mm Parabellum, or 9 mm Luger type fire arm. It’s not healthy… :slight_smile:

Rod Donovan

No biggie. We can’t all be geniuses like my pal Patrick. He and I are going to Goofy Goobers after we shoot!

Kevin in Defense ; As My LORD States let he who has not sinned cast the the stone !! We all make mistakes !! As I do also !! So please !
Let those who always truthful, accurate, never make a mistake : cast your comments !! USCCA are allowed to make a mistake also & ask to be FORGIVEN !!!

1 Like

Just a slip of the tongue, the Democrats might make something of it. HAHAHA ! I think you do a spectacular job of what you do for all of us.

I had to laugh when I saw this. Not only was such a mistake familiar to me - I do that kind of stuff all the time - but the comments you got about it were unmerciful! You’re fine - just keep a container of distilled beverage nearby in case of emergencies!!!

@KevinM , @moderators

I was watching this video once again and this came into my mind:
Why don’t you edit the video and add the written note with correct information at the moment Kevin made the mistake.
This video may be confusing for new shooters who has no idea about variety of 9mm cartridges.
Adding “Pinned Comment” is not a solution, these are not visible when using phone.

We are all human and make mistakes and yours could have been worse.

9x18? Is that an “ASSAULT BULLET”? Careful, they’ll try to ban that next… All good Kevin. Thanks for all of your hard work.

I noticed this mistake when I watched the video. I also think you could have mentioned that practice ammo is deadly. I think a novice could have gotten the impression it is not so dangerous.

Mr.Kevin Michalowski, You are a True Professional.
You are not “dumb” meaning foolish,
You are not a Animal or dog ,
You are a human being.
The person that said that to you. Insulted your intelligence.
THAT PERSON SHOULD NOT BE A PART OF THE USCCA!

People that never made a mistake never did anything.

3 Likes

That error will most likely be on your “permanent record” and follow you for life.

Kevin, I’ll defend you any time! I’d even let you sleep with my two cats, and that’s quite an honor. :smiley:

If they are focusing on that small mistake, they need to focus on other things to worry about. Are they saying they are perfect and never make mistakes? When they put out as much content as you do, then maybe they can complain. Until then, they can just enjoy the content or move on.

Thanks for all of the content you post. I watch just about everything you upload.

Hey Kevin, I got your back. Not to worry…

While teaching the ammo section of my classes, I overwhelm the students by listing the nomenclature of all 8 of the common 9mm pistol ammunitions. Then I explain the basis for each (language, geography, politics, metric/English, etc.) and why ammunition names are confusing. Then I emphasize that you don’t need to know everything about every different ammo but you need to everything about the ammo that YOUR firearm requires.
Dick @ Raymore Outdoor Sports LLC
USCCA member since 2004

1 Like