oh look they're trying it again, just like the covid flu

“Anus-eating’ virus that kills 30% of people is spreading in Japan.”
Are we gonna have to wear b-hole masks?? asking for a friend

11 Likes

Better get some Preparation H before it’s all gone.

8 Likes

Oh boy, the price of DEPENDS will skyrocket.
Buy them now and stock up.

8 Likes

I don’t know anything about this new virus. But at some point; given population densities, speed and ease of global travel as well as the lack of adequate nutrition and healthcare in many parts of the world; there will be a very deadly pandemic that we do need to take very seriously.

Just because the response to Covid was flawed and overblown doesn’t mean the next pandemic won’t be one that we should consider hiding out in our homes from. The problem is the global governments’ continuous bad responses to Covid will likely lead to a lack of appropriate responses from the masses when a serious pandemic does come along. Trust is almost impossible to get back once you have lost it.

3 Likes

What about the donkey Kong monkey fox virus?

6 Likes

Members of the current administration are advised to remove cranium from rectum prior to application of Prep H.

12 Likes

There are only so many times that you can cry “WOLF” before credibility is suspended entirely.

14 Likes

Intentionally

8 Likes

:hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:WHAT? :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :see_no_evil:Oh! You slay me BC! :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Get it?

3 Likes

Leo,
It has already swept threw the Congress and Senate, Working it’s way now threw The Leftist Media
I hear Minka and Morning Joe Blow have it bad----The View tomorrow! Hopefully with a strong wind (get it! a strong wind!) :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: It will nail Jill the dill–d0 and Karine Jean Muppethead! next! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Correction, it is not Morning Joe Blow, It’s Morning JOKE! Wussy Girly Man!

7 Likes

Thank you Brother, I stand corrected. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good to hear from you again Good Sir (That’s N_Kevin for those of you following along) :crazy_face:

4 Likes

But could not hear the warning, so didn’t comply. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Oh, you know that’s just donkey paste for your *ss !

6 Likes

Except that didn’t work. Many hid in the shadows, wore masks, social distanced, got shoots and still got it…

5 Likes

The response should depend on the method of spread and severity of disease.

In the case of Covid it was pretty clear after the first couple of months that the threat was mostly to people with preexisting conditions and the virus would not be easily contained through a short or long term lockdown.

If Ebola or something similar starts going around the country my family and I will be taking an extended staycation.

5 Likes

I’d like to solve the puzzle! What is M-Pox, formerly known as Monkey Pox.

4 Likes

Please tell me a lot of you folk’s understand
that Covid was a FLU!
It sucked getting it TRUTH!
But It’s the Vaccine’s that KILLED people!
Please dear God tell me people know this…

If not , I’m using my hat to cook a chicken tomorrow!

7 Likes
8 Likes

Don’t worry. They only happen on election years. We can afford to give up all of our civil liberties every 4 years to keep the D’s in power. No worries here!! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes