NOT just Old White Males. 2A for the Win

Good read, and about time.

6 Likes

The more that use their 2nd Amendment the better/safer we are.

6 Likes

I knew it was going up all over the nation, but this article from Maryland just made me crack a huge smile.

1 Like

I’m worried when Antifa buys guns because I believe Antifa has bad intent. I am not worried about people buying guns based on their ethnic characteristics. I believe it is a good thing when a greater percentage of society is exercising their God-given liberties.

I would rather have everyone I work with be armed than to have nobody I work with be armed, or even be the only one in my workplace who is armed.

4 Likes

You can safely assume that all criminals are already armed, and if they come out with umbrellas and frozen bottles, it is by design, not for the lack of guns on the black market.

3 Likes

Here’s a nice lesson for everyone. We point to Texas as “a gun state.” Well, me and my fellow Illinoisans would like to argue that.

Illinois, finally number one at something that matters.

4 Likes

Both good articles, Thanks. :us:

1 Like

I did not see how many guns were bought by Texas. But looking at the number of background checks conducted here it’s safe to say we beat every other state by a land slide. I guesstimate a million new guns bought here.

1 Like

Illinois beat Texas, by over 3 to 1

3 Likes

I didn’t see Texas. You forget we have lots of drugs and arms dealing by cartels here too. So there. :rofl:

1 Like

Perhaps the media could give up racial topics during lent!

1 Like

We have Chicago. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Wow interesting numbers

1 Like

Thanks, that reminded me of my CCL course in 2019; I was surprised how very diverse the class was among the students. It made me feel good about becoming a responsible firearm owner. For me, it was the right thing to do.

1 Like

Pleasantly surprised and proud of Illinois. Thank you very much for sharing that news.

1 Like