Not an AR?

Henry makes a quality product. Not especially accurate but for 100yds or less more than adequate.

@David38. Of course it will. Not really very useful, but fun.

Which Henry are you considering Mr. Rose. They do make quality products for sure.

I’ve shot several of them over the years. I might pick one up in 45 colt or .44 mag one of these days just for the novelty factor.

1 Like

@Bugleboy, you must be talking about the mare’s leg, cause looking like Steve McQueen could be all kinds of useful!

1 Like

The maresleg couldn’t hurt-you’d need the cool holster and belt for best results though😏

Goes without saying.:grin:

They s u re shot true on tv, huh?
You know McQueens mare’s leg wasn’t chambered in 45/70, but that’s what was carried in his gun belt because they thought they looked more impressive.

1 Like

Can you just imagine firing that thing in .45-70? Yeowsah!

Oh now. There is a derringer in 45-70. The fact that it is called the wrist-breaker is a moot point.

1 Like

You wouldn’t want to try one in 45/70 which is supposedly what McQueen’s rifle was.

44-40 however would be easily doable, think Lucas McCain.

I’d say the name is right to the point.

1 Like

Sure I can but not more than once!

I actually know someone who fired a 45-70 derringer. It took four surgeries to fix the damage and his pinkie will never straighten out again.

1 Like

McQueen’s mare’s leg was chambered 44-40. The 45-70’s in his belt were decoration.
The mare’s leg is not a rifle but in fact a handgun.
Mine is chambered in .45 Colt. It’s just a little too long for our concealed carry rules. It does look cool holstered though.