Non compos mentis' (Pudding Pants)

I REALLY don’t have much to add after this guy catches, Fillets and Grills the ‘Divider-in-chief’
Except ONE thing! non compos mentis will forever be displayed across my brain translated into Don102 verbiage as : ‘Phucked in da Head!’ Thank you :dotted_line_face:

8 Likes

It all comes down to Blind democrat followers!!! They don’t care who is in power, as long as it a democrat!!!

5 Likes

What am I missing? Isn’t that what politics is about. Blindly following you political parties agenda.

3 Likes

Robert, You need to put “sarc” or a few emoji’s after a statement like that Brother
People will think you’re serious. :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face:

4 Likes

I think I am being sarcastic and don’t know it.:joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thanks for telling me.

1 Like

Looks to me like the Democrats backed themselves into a corner here. Joe has spent 40+ years being a dependable Democrat vote in congress, so as a reward, it was his turn to be President. Then, in the Woke Society we live in, they selected a trustworthy Democrat operative, minority woman as Vice President. What it has come to is Joe took his turn about ten years too late into his life and the feel good selection for VP isn’t anywhere near ready to be President. So they are stuck, they have no where to go, but to Newsome, I guess, and that’s as bad of a choice for them as the two they are stuck with now.

2 Likes