NJ senetor charged with bribery

4 Likes

He is doing the same thing as Ole Joe, I would rather see the indictment for Ole Joe!

3 Likes

Senator Nan Hayworth, who was being interviewed, must have misspoken at the end when she said that NJ Gov. Chris Christie could appoint a Republican to replace Menendez if he leaves the Senate before " , , , January 20, 2018 . . . ". I hope there is some self-preservation motivation legally or otherwise for him to do so.

1 Like

You may get your wish yet. Some say between now and Thanksgiving, new revelations concerning the evidence that all these Leftist cable and network television news sources keep insisting isn’t there . . . will make it obvious that there IS a “THERE” there, and is so compelling it will make it impossible for “Ole Joe” to remain as President!

1 Like

Too many Fatcats (democrats) in Washington. Trimming down is a must. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This is a pleasant but scary thought. If creepy joe is forced out that leaves kamelface as sitting president.

1 Like

The death of us will be the Newsome/Kamala ticket.
Randolph White expresses my feelings perfectly!

4 Likes

I was wrong thinking that AOC was camel-face. The pic tells the story. Kamelface is very appropriate for Harris, too!
AOC34

7 Likes