New York to Virginia....Hold My Beer

New York takes a different approach to make sure no one can buy a gun unless given permission by a mental health professional.

Just shaking my head over here in Free America… :worried:

5 Likes

I have taken dozens of psych evals and they all suck. I truly believe they are subjective. I have been in le for over 26 years, carried a gun since I was 18 and still do today. I went for a job at a local amusement park and it was for armed security. I had to take a psych and guess what I failed it. I failed it while still employed in my le job. I was told or asked by the VP if I had a disease called Cushin Disease,and of course I said yes it was on my psych paperwork and job app. So the VP let slip that the reason I failed was that the shrink didn’t think I could or would respond appropriately in an emergency situation. No I am prior combat veteran, and still le and I wont know how to or just wont respond. Well I called the shrink and let him have it and he tried to say that the reason I did not get the job was because I failed my eval miserably. So I guess NY is gonna be worse than Cali., so glad I do not live there or run my gun business there.

1 Like

Punitive psychiatry. Welcome to USSA.

1 Like

Just another example of using healthcare as a tool for gun control.

1 Like

I said this in another thread about this. I have written my letters and talked with those who will listen.

This will not happen.

Today’s politicians are a joke. My own Republican Senator says there’s nothing he can do to help us against Cuomo and his laws. I cry BS. Put thousands of us in Albany at the meetings!

1 Like