New Gun Control Law Would Require Gun Owners in NY to get Mental Health

1 Like

Does this apply to felons and criminals?

5 Likes

They do, but they can illegally buy the answers for the test from the same person that they illegally bought the gun from.

2 Likes

I have contacted my Senator AND left comments on the Bill. This is just dumb. The lawmakers are more dangerous. I am working on a letter to my jerk Governor but it’s just not right yet.

I wish it were easier to sue the state. 2 million lawsuits from gun owners would be awesome.

5 Likes

This just proves that true anti-gun people actually do believe that anyone who disagrees with them and wants a gun must be crazy.

3 Likes

Classic Communist. Notice “approved health professional”. You had better find a lot of those bad people there komrade…

4 Likes

I would like to see mandatory Mental Health evaluation for all legislators. Mandatory weekly drug test as well.

8 Likes

So, is a mental health examination required for exercising other rights, such as the Right to Free Speech… pass a mental health exam, or the Right to Freedom of Religion… pass a mental health exam, or the Right to Vote… pass a mental health exam… wait, this one might be a good idea…

2 Likes