New Mexico's gun control push

3 Likes

Looks as though they are much more interested in a “political win” than actually protecting their citizens. Does anyone think that even if it was only for 1 minute, they considered a mandatory death sentence for anyone using a firearm during a felony that resulted in a wrongful death?

4 Likes

It’s only a simple solution. Leave the 2d Amendment alone, period. Leave guns alone, period. Hold accountable the offenders that abuse guns, period. And repeal laws that never should have been laws in the first place. That would be a significant first start. This would also demonstrate common sense and some smarts. IMO

2 Likes

David237,

Nice meeting you, Unfortunately you are talking Santa Fe (NM). A cesspool of democratic-wokeness. Their only concern is copy/paste what other demon-crat cities do. If Guv nuisance in Cali, wants to ban something the squareheads in the roundhouse soon copy similar for their ‘constituents’. None of these lawBreakers are concerned about US. Rule by Tyranny. Ban this ,take away that, What’s the 2nd Amendment? It’s pathetic. GUN’s KILL ! Get rid of all Guns! Demolish the Manufacturing Industry, close all gun shoppe’s, Ranges, sporting goods stores, put thousands out of work they don’t care. The demoncratic cry is ‘Do Something!’ Smart, safe or not, just write another Constitution killing bill it doesn’t matter if one is already on the books! (and it’s illegal also) Bruen? what’s that? People out here are SHEEP! They don’t read! They want to be told what to do, when to do it, and how many times a day they are ‘allowed’ to do it. Crime ? it’s the Gun Owners fault! It’s not the Criminals fault, they are just ‘upset’ from the years of Oppression from certain other people. The idiots up there don’t want you armed, they want you unprotected so you HAVE to rely on them. No Sir, Not going to happen. They sit there and figure out way’s to keep people down and they don’t care. They have 24/7 security, Limo’s and High Walls. If the SHTF they would survive. There are thousands streaming across the boarder every week to take our place if we left or were killed. And THEY would listen to these politicians. They would Gladly take an $8 an hour job , live (20) people to an apartment it’s better than what they left in Juarez.
Walmart closed a huge store in Albuquerque last week. A huge loss for downtown 
due to
wait for it
under performance numbers 
BS! CRIME baby! Lawlessness, people coming in all day/all night walking out w/ their goods and unarmed guards just stand there and have no choice but to let them. And the ‘pol’s’ ot here say "What are we going to do with that property now?‘’ Seriously? FIX THE PROBLEM ! Arrest people for a change
I went This place needs to be “Swept Clean” and start over again. It’s not if the State will implode it’s when
 When the armed army of a certain faction sends enough criminals, killers, merc’s then we will see how US (PoTG’s) preparations perform. Did we buy enough ammo? (answer: you can never have enough ammo ;c) They will NEVER leave US alone David, they are having too much fun.

have a nice day.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the community @Don102! Happy 2 year anniversary as well!

Thank you Adam34, nice to be here.

1 Like

Hello, welcome, and happy anniversary @Don102

1 Like

Thanx Brother

1 Like

What they all continue to not understand is that criminals don’t give a damn about laws on the books. Or, perhaps the do
this isn’t about guns, after all, but control.

3 Likes

That’s right! CONTROL, ENSLAVEMENT!, POWER! The 1% want it all!

Well, Bjorn, they can’t have mine, sorry,end of story, thanks for playin’ cabal

Say hello to SATAN for me when you meet up again, real soon.

1 Like

Um, well! Welcome to the Community @Don102. Too late to say, “Give this man a microphone!” Hang in there Don, there is still life to be lived. If you find your current geography overly burdensome and if your economy will afford you the opportunity, grab your stuff and those attached to you that are willing, and get the heck out of there! JFFT

1 Like

Life is lived here just fine brother. I will never run from here. THIS IS HOME.
The old “Cold dead hands deal
know what I mean?”

2 Likes

happy anniversary @Don102

2 Likes

It’s pathetic. When you look at the anti-gun people here like Miranda Viscoli, you see they admittedly don’t even care to listen to the pro-2A side.

“Blah, blah, blah, I can’t hear you!” :hear_no_evil:

With two days left in the legislative session, we can hope that a lot of the anti-gun bills die the ignoble death they deserve without even a vote.

1 Like