New member please help guide me

New member, glad to be here but web site kinda seems strange to use. Any helpful hints on using the site would be appreciated.

7 Likes

Hey, welcome! What questions did you have?

6 Likes

Not sure yet lol… it just seems like I have to do 3 steps for one simple move. I guess I just need to play around and figure it out ? To tell you the truth I’m not 100% sure of all the benefits I have, i will read up this weekend

4 Likes

I’m old… I like reading it on paper lol

6 Likes

Many people here to help you out in anyway.

6 Likes

Welcome to the group, like @Todd30 said, there will be many help any way they can. Let us know how we can help!

6 Likes

Welcome to the team @Scott161! You’ve picked the right platform and are surrounded by the right people!

6 Likes

Welcome to the family

6 Likes

@Scott161 Or call 1-800-674-9779. 24/7/365 someone is always there to answer your questions. :+1:
Welcome. Stay safe, Bruce and Nancy.

5 Likes

Thanks Bruce

6 Likes

@Scott161. Welcome to the community,

4 Likes

Thanks… gonna take a day or so to learn my way around but I got this !

6 Likes

Welcome @Scott161 .

Start from here:

8 Likes

AND…
do not forget so say “hello” here:

:handshake:

8 Likes

Welcome to the community. There is a learning curve about the site. Not formated the way most community’s are. We can give you tips. For example: if you use the symbol @ with a person’s screen name ( @Scott161 ) it will alert somebody when you’ve talked about them in thread. You can quote people in a thread by copying it and hitting the quote button that lights up below it. that’s what it looks like down below.

I only give you these two off the bat because it took me two weeks to figure it out. With the help of @Jerzees. Watch out he’s :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Very helpful, thanks

6 Likes

@Justin47

5 Likes

Yeah… this is the sign every new member should look for…

:crazy_face:
sometimes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
… but if you see this one :money_mouth_face: it mean “no more free advices”

Happy reading !!! :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I will do a bio this weekend

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: told you he was crazy :crazy_face::crazy_face:

3 Likes