Nerf Gun Backlash

@Zavier_D The far left Progressives will never come to their senses. They’re not interested in normalcy. America hating arrogant college professors and the sheeples who believe their lies and half-truths. Your synopsis of geriatric Billionaires with followers looking for a leader is perfectly placed. In my opinion the Democrat Party is dead, the replacement is the Ocasio-Cortez and Squad Party which somehow their party is so far left it makes Hillary Clinton seem normal.

3 Likes

(Sarcasm alert… for those that need it) Isn’t writing their initials on the “rounds” constitute ammo imprinting and, ultimately, registration?
Ok, kidding aside, you always want to get your ammo back at the end of the day…

3 Likes

@2A-Patriot LOL, OMG your right!! :smile:

1 Like

I have a co-worker who has pre- high school age kids. She told me that when the kids get together at someone’s house for “nerf games”, the hosting house supplies all the ammo.

This way it never gets mixed up. (she also told me every parent keeps and extra “gun” or two in case someone is invited that doesn’t have one).

She does not own firearms but is also not against them. She also told me that the “nerf wars” are great for building team work, strategic thinking as well as developing leadership skills.

5 Likes

That is awesome ^^^

1 Like

When my boys were teens their mom (my-ex wife) use to pick them up late on Sunday nights. It was the same all the time… she would ring the doorbell, me and the boys grabbed our Nerf guns, shut the lights out, and hid. She had a key to my place and would enter. At the entrance was a fully loaded Nerf cannon with a laser for her. It was a everyone for themselves free for all. Three hits and you were out of the contest.
It was fun and really helped out what is normally an awkward time.

5 Likes
2 Likes

@Zee

I used to have 2 huge sets of plastic army men. Me and a friend would set them up, hidden, fortification, out in the open. Then we would shoot rubber bands at each other’s armies, until one side was out.

I won’t even mention the things we put our Hot Wheels cars through.

1 Like

I have an update here.

During our company holiday party my wife and I had a chance to chat with her and her boyfriend. We have agreed in principal we should all go to the range together (as discussed) with some safety learning time before we get to the range.

2 Likes

The rampant over-reactionism (stupidity) in America these days is almost unbelievable

1 Like
3 Likes

@anon25963094, we need these for work!

2 Likes

I am always in favor of more Nerf!

2 Likes