National Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) Resource Center

This must be stopped and destroyed. Please call all your representatives and resources. This is important!!!

The Justice Department, under President Biden, launched the National Extreme Risk Protection Order (ERPO) Resource Center that will function as a national red flag center to deprive Americans of their civil rights.

7 Likes

This makes no sense unless one defines the words and the words that define the words and defines the word that define the words that define the words. Need I go furtherÂż

4 Likes

He who controls the language :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

You need to write speeches for Kamala.

9 Likes

I thought Robert already did?
That’s the only thing that made sense!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Back @ ya Brother!
Stay Frosty!

3 Likes

If it’s like all of the others I’ve heard and read about it has a HUGE FLAW built in, it’s a one way street.
Feature this;
Your X get’s pissed because you won’t send the child support Friday so she’d have “weekend money” instead of Monday the scheduled day.
ring ring ring

“ERPO Center”

“Aaa yea aaa it’s my X husband, he’s aaa dangerous, aaa he owns guns.”

“OK, did he threaten you or others?”

“Aaa yea he aaa said You Better Not Show Up here This weekend, sounded real aggressive”

“Ok we’ll send someone over there.”

My point is, there never seems to be any codified consequences for weaponizing this stuff just to get back at someone. Doctors, Neighbors, X’s, who ever can start a very long deep dark process that ends with the cops taking and logging, read Registering" your firearms.

8 Likes

Perfect!

“Aaa yea aaa it’s my husband Joe!
“OK, did he threaten you or others?”
he’s aaa dangerous, aaa he owns guns.”Just a double barrel shotgun!
He sounded real aggressive!
"Where you At?
aaaaaaaaa 1600
 "We’ll be right over!
Hunter will meet you at the West wing!:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

KNOCK! KNOCK
(muffled voice “that wasn’t funny Don!”)

4 Likes

People ‘swat’ all the time, ERPO’s is level up gaming to them.

6 Likes

SWAT? Special Weenies and Testicles? Stop Laughing! Askin’ for a friend!

4 Likes

Small Waffles and Tots

5 Likes

SWAT: Smelly Wankers and T*Ts! 5,4,3,2, :bomb:

4 Likes