My targets how about yours?

Fred, nice shooting and keep it up!

My targets are usually a piece of copier paper with a Marks-A-Lot dot in the middle. It has been way too long since I have shot… too darn cold and wet… but have enough .22LR to shoot whenever I want.

My paper targets I keep in case others I run into need some on the spot, I invested in a Taylor target tree, silhouette, and 3”,4”, 5”, 6” and 10” AR500 gongs.
Hearing the “ting” is great out past 300 yards with our rifles.
The target tree is more for competition for my brother and I, hitting the paddles back and forth. It’s like ping pong.:grinning:

3 Likes

I drew my own printable targets so I can print as many as I want. Many people have told me I spend more on ink than the target is worth, but I shop around for ink almost as much as ammo so ink price does not concern me.

Target.pdf (188.1 KB)

It prints out to scale on letter (8-1/2" x 11") paper.

1 Like

Fortunately, with the lack of ammo, I have a good stash of range ammo that I have made. I don’t live fire train as much as I was before the ammo/ reloading primers shortage. I use the life size sihloet targets and they are pretty reasonable in price.

1 Like

Great job, keep the practice if you the time, you only will get better.

I have the time the question is if I afford the ammo.

1 Like

Nice target. When I worked at the University one of the perks of my job was free printing. I have many targets! And, I didnt abuse the perk… I made about 10-15 copies each week. They kind of added up over time. Have given many away.

1 Like

From the USCCA Instructor class I took last weekend. Got too fast on the 15yd. A little annoyed at that but, still smoked the qual.

2 Likes

9 MM at 15 feet

.45 at 25 feet

9 MM at 14 feet Double taps

45 at 14 feet Double taps

1 Like

Jesse–nice shooting–what are you shooting there?

1 Like

9mm Beretta 92FS and Beretta PX4 Compact.

Trigger control! Didn’t say muzzle control! You can see the rise in both rapid fire targets. Nobody’s perfect!

All at 7.5 yards, 45ACP ball ammo, Royal Flush 5 round rapid fire, indoors. Orange target 8 round rapid, indoors. Smiley face, “total concentration” slow fire, just showing off at outdoor range for some kids?
It’s also my EDC.

2 Likes

this was my qualifying round 50 shots 3,5,7 yrds

19x 7yds, 5rds

1 Like

Glock 42, first 3 rds after installing new Way of the Gun sights at 5yds

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

G43 at 10 yards.

2 Likes