Music that moves you (Slow Dance)...any theme but has to mean something to you...a memory...a feeling...lyrics with meaning...

I may have posted this already??? But WTH…here it is again.

3 Likes

Sometimes music without words sounds better and is easier for adaptation…

3 Likes

@Jerzees

I do enjoy instrumentals especially if I want to be in a relaxing mood.

Gilmour’s one of the best in making his guitar express emotion.

3 Likes

Once you are done with 5 AM coffee, you can raise my rent :wink:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Keeping it going. I’m in the midst of a Dan Fogelberg phase. Just received this, ordered from Amazon.
I’ll bring it to staples to get binding that allows me to spread the pages for better viewing.
Aso, I need to find Vol. 2.

3 Likes

@BeanCounter Nice! I forget, what instrument do you play? Anything Dan related just fills me with emotion. I’m a poet and words/lyrics he writes in addition to melody…it is the stuff of the heart.

I have so many favorites…Netherlands is the top of the list. But many songs are just as important and meaningful.

2 Likes
2 Likes

:grinning:

3 Likes

@Karacal Interesting…LOL. Symbolic of the naiveté of new love…pink cloud, dopamine rush…to the screaming heartache of love gone by…

take my hand… sometimes it’s as simple as that.

3 Likes

Guitar and keyboards but not good enough for me to quit my day job.

I’m impressed by Dan’s lyrics, something sorely lacking these days.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I am Listen to the Eagles right now and I love all the old groups now Steppen Wolf. Never too late to start over again. If that were only true. Billy gibbons I still got my o blue Jeans. From Texas and Steve ray voghn. Bad co. Bill Joe shafer Merle haggard okie to moskogie

3 Likes

Buffalo Springfield John fogerde

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
3 Likes