Murder - It's a family affair

3 guys, brothers and cousins, all shoot people for no reason, get caught and locked up. I have to ask, could it be, they all want to be on the inside together?

6 Likes

Kinda sounds like a low rent terror sleeper cell.

5 Likes

They are bringing their own dates to the gray bar hotel so the can keep it in the family.

3 Likes

Buk was on probation for two prior violent felony convictions

Cute.

5 Likes

:thinking:Sounds like a LITTER of family gang members. :smirk: :unamused:

5 Likes

That would be a family to be proud of now wouldn’t it?

6 Likes

Their last names should have been Clinton.

4 Likes

Now if convicted they get three hots, a cot, recreation and medical for free for the rest of their lives. It’s good to be a criminal in the USA!

6 Likes

Give them all together (Line three cot’s up side by side)
So they can 'Be Together IN DEATH!)
and give them a HOT SHOT. End our Pain. End of Discussion.
You don’t need a fancy Cocktail of chemicals that may not work.
Load up a Fentanyl Load and put it in their Carotid. DONE!
Enough of this BS.

3 Likes

The reality is, these guys aren’t from here, they are the founders/members of one of the most violent, disgusting street gangs here in SLC.

4 Likes

The Reality of this is they should be Executed for Murder.
NO (20) years on Death Row.
Some Mealy Lawyer comes on the case and states Diminished
Capacity or Racism and their out they go. No Sir in the ground.

3 Likes

When SLC let their guard down.

3 Likes

There probably isn’t a big city anywhere in the country that is safe from violent gangs.
Sad what my country has become.

4 Likes

Big City gangs have been around likely as long as there have been big cities in the world.

Stories of gangs in U.S. cities begin right around the time the Revolution ended. Those stories turned pretty violent at times during past waves of immigration during the 1800s.

The more people you cram into one area the less space and resources there are to go around and the more likely it becomes for violent gangs to form and start competing with each other. Though the much more open Wild West had its share of violent gangs as well and I have seen quite a bit of evidence of gang related activity in the desert outside many of SoCal’s cities and larger towns.

This is not a new problem and I wouldn’t be surprised if there were periods in history with significantly more gang violence than we are seeing today. Would be interesting to see if the apparent current upward trend is growing as a percentage of the population or if it is just growing because the population continues to grow?