Members Living in the Old Dominion

Welcome to the community @C.Diggs!

Welcome neighbor there are a couple of us here in the “757”

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

Thank you all! Are thee any outdoor shooting ranges around here in the 757? I live in Suffolk just curious, thanks in advance guys!

Just realized i never posted in here…

Fairfax County checking in…

1 Like

FredVegas

The only “public” outdoor range is C2 in Pungo which is a bit of a stretch from Suffolk. There is a a private club The Nansemond (sp) Shooting Club off Pitchkettle Rd. But it is notoriously hard to get into as they have a membership limit for insurance purposes.

If you can’t find a farmer that will let you play I’d start looking at hunting clubs to find out if they have a range as part of their lease that is available all year.

Cheers,

Craig6

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Gloucester County…land of the free despite King Ralph. Member LGC in Grafton.

1 Like

Chesapeake VA

hello all, new member in the just south of the tricities area. sussex/PG.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard sir, we are glad to have you.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @RangeMatt .

I’m in Prince William myself.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcomes. I actually have a ccwhd instructor course up your way here in a couple weeks. @Luddite_Vic :grin:

Have been avid in the 2a community for several years now so figured i might as well take the plunge and up my game. They say at some point the only way to improve is to teach, so hopefully i can be on both sides at the same time :joy:

2 Likes

Awesome, the USCCA instructor curriculum is very good. Do you know who’s your instructor for the course?

it is with Robert Brinker with brinker tactical. Ive heard great things about the USCCA instructor training and im very much looking forward to it and hopefully adding more in the future

1 Like