Media slants gun control debate

3 Likes

Entertainment media and gun control LOL :laughing:
They probably were the source of ā€œit would blow your lungs outā€ comment.

8 Likes

We are in the right. Resist at all costs. :us:

10 Likes

Slant- lean or slope in a particular direction.

3 Likes

Rinoā€™s, media, big tech, demsā€¦back to Bush Jrs "global economy thing ". Itā€™s a whole different thing from those of us who just want to be left alone.

4 Likes

Saw an article today with a no questions asked statement from the ehtee eff about those switches that have Glocks shooting 1,000 rounds a minuteā€¦talk about your large cap mags :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Just to be clear, all of the white on the Utah map is because there arenā€™t any people out there.

2 Likes

Yep, Thatā€™s a weird one for sure.

Ugh and Las Vegas Nevada is a big left white spot. sigh

2 Likes

All that paperwork sounds wonderful, except when Brandon decides to sign an executive order banning all firearms for some made up national emergency! Camala can do the same! I think itā€™s safe to say that all these 2A sanctuaries should be treated like restraining orders against the government! They can break them at a momentā€™s notice!

Now when have we had our constitutional rights denied? Itā€™s very simple and they know it, they are just not ready to shed their own blood for a lie! They will become emboldened as the new election cycle rears its ugly head!
As far as Iā€™m concerned, my guard never drops! We are dealing with zealots. Thatā€™s worse than a hypocrite! Never ever let your guard down!

7 Likes

Well, from where Iā€™m sitting itā€™s a definite step in the right direction. Iā€™ll be making that step in a couple months.

1 Like

Lots of white space in the South, NE, WI, MN and SD.

I suspect many of these 2nd Amendment counties will fold like cheap suit if it means losing federal money.

2 Likes