Marjorie Taylor Greene To Introduce Legislation That Would Abolish The ATF

8 Likes

Yeah, I’m sure President Biden is eager to sign this one.

6 Likes

Better than abolishing ICE.

4 Likes

You beat me to it!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Looks to Abolish ATF, Decries ‘War on Gun Owners’ (msn.com)

Where and when is the auction? :+1:

2 Likes

First sensible thing she’s done

1 Like

There’s alot of controversial stories surrounding her. I dont understand why she is so disliked🤔

She’s said some weird stuff, either on purpose or accidentally. The press corps smells blood in the water, though, and they now monitor every word she says so they can have a feeding frenzy. She has to be careful, but if she can play it safe for a couple of years she’ll probably have a successful run as a politician. Lord knows we have career politicians who say some pretty stupid things.

2 Likes

Interesting, but I am not sure turning it over to the FBI is a good idea.

1 Like

I give her a lot of credit just for jumping in & putting her name on it… chances are it’s not going anywhere but at least she’s trying…

1 Like

100% agreed FBI is now a travesty

1 Like

Mmm… yeah, maybe, but Biden has probably said much worse and often. Where’s the MSM reporting that and making his racist, and purely moronic statements an issue?

3 Likes

Or Hunter’s?

4 Likes

Not a chance of passing, with the administration we have presently. The next four years is going to be a battle, just to keep what’s ours.

3 Likes

Ooh ooh ooh, and why are hunters psychedelic paintings suddenly so popular and expensive and who is buying them??? :thinking:

3 Likes

Money laundering.

3 Likes

Duh hey. :roll_eyes: