Man in Wheelchair Holds Up Jewelry Store While Pointing a Gun With His Feet

3 Likes

Who wrote that article, The Babylon Bee?

2 Likes

Nope, it’s legit. In Brazil though.

3 Likes

Abelha da BabilĂ´nia?

2 Likes
1 Like

Just teasing you. :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t blame you. I did a double take when I came across it.

1 Like

In the context of- Intent-Opportunity-Ability. How would this situation affect your decision on checking off the Ability box? :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

The magical wonder-gun EXISTS! Elvis MUST be alive somewhere!

3 Likes

Years ago I was on a Greyhound bus and sitting with me was a guy who just got out of prison for bank robberies. If that was not interesting enough he told me stories about other guys too and how they got caught. 1. A guy gets fired from his job on his anniversary and is given his last paycheck. Disgusted he went to a bank and handed the bank teller a note and he walked away scotch free. He went and picked up flowers, chocolates, and a present. Then when he got home he stepped out of the car and the police rushed in a arrested him. He asked how did they know it was him? and they said, “You used your Check paystub for the hold up note!”
2. The man on the bus would get high on whatever drug it was he used, then go to a bank and rob them. He made it a couple miles away until he passed out from the drugs he was on at the stop light but, does not recall actually being arrested.
So, yeah,… stupid does exist out there and it seems to be running rampant.

5 Likes